Shifts_And_Grins

TRX Addict
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Level 2 TRX Billet Silver
Current Ride #2
2021 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
We are going to be testing some Billet Aluminum Upper and Lower rear links. Want to test the waters to see who may be interested before we invest too much time and money.

B32C76B9-F5C5-45BF-A071-BF87547E5206.jpeg

Overkill.....but it would look cool
There are lots of benefits to them. The suspension will move through its cycle easier, the arms are also lighter and stronger than stock. A huge benefit too is less give and deflection in the joints as well as serviceable joints. Off Road and drag racers are switching to similar style links for all of these benefits. The icing on the cake is the cool factor and many color options. These look as good as they perform. We will have our set on our truck soon.

Definitely cool but you're stepping into an already competitive market. Fouts, Kibbe, Camburg, and Mazzulla have or will have billet arms and links available. Unless you're going to offer a significantly better price point or something unique with your version, probably not the best thing to step into.

Definitely cool but you're stepping into an already competitive market. Fouts, Kibbe, Camburg, and Mazzulla have or will have billet arms and links available. Unless you're going to offer a significantly better price point or something unique with your version, probably not the best thing to step into.
We are offering something I haven't seen any others offer in theirs (details on that when we do the actual reveal). I am confident we will compete in the market just fine. Quality will be equal with all manufacturers. Design will be slightly different from one to the next. I am certain we will offer the best service.

Would be cool if you or someone made a sturdier rear sway bar with sturdier end links. Hellwig looks like a DIY home depot kit and I think a lot of people would appreciate a better option there.
That is on my list of things to build that is constantly shifting around based on demand, time, etc.

That is on my list of things to build that is constantly shifting around based on demand, time, etc.
Gotcha. I'd definitely buy that if you made it. Especially since Hellwig has increased the price of their garbage being the only one on the market with no competition that I've heard of elsewhere.

What’s the pricing on these?
We are still working out the pricing. As soon as I get it nailed down, I will update. Obviously the more we build at once, the less they cost to manufacture due to less labor per part and less machine setup time. On the flip side, We don't want to overbuild and have a ton of money tied up in inventory. The large billets of aluminum these are cut from are stupid expensive.

@Shifts_And_Grins How can I persuade you to make me a custom rear sway bar?
Haha. They are on the list. The way I'd like to do it and the way I will make mine will require moving the spare tire to the bed. I realize this isn't optimal or even a consideration for most so I am trying to find the best way to make a quality sway bar with the room provided and not make it outrageously expensive.

Haha. They are on the list. The way I'd like to do it and the way I will make mine will require moving the spare tire to the bed. I realize this isn't optimal or even a consideration for most so I am trying to find the best way to make a quality sway bar with the room provided and not make it outrageously expensive.
Well, the good news for me is I’m OK with that because I moved to 37s and a 35 inch spare is pretty useless to me 😂

I think it’s a great idea!

Will you be offering powder coating in any colour choice or only select colours?
I will offer any color but custom colors will take just a little longer. They will be anodized instead of powder coated though. I will also offer in bare, raw aluminum if someone wants to anodize or powder coat themselves or leave them bare aluminum

Back