Best, Most Reliable shipper?

im using him as well this weekend to ship from PA to CA. does anyone know if he is a broker or has its own trucks? if he indeed is only a broker then he has no control over shipping.

Yea i got a open carrier quote of 550 for it, not the cheapest but im not taking risks on cheaper shippers, going to probably go with him since the good reviews on here and he transported trx’s before.

I would head down to VA to grab it, but if you want to ship it $550 is a great price. I just paid $350 (all in with taxes, gas and anything else you can think of) to rent a UHaul with trailer, and I also paid $1,100 to have a challenger shipped from Texas to New England, in a closed trailer. The open trailer was $900.

I used this broker and they were fine, no issues.

I got a quote for 1650 from PA to phoenix area from stopwatch for 1650 which seems too low for 2300 miles.
I got 1900 to SoCal. So their numbers are consistent. He has great reviews on Google so it makes me feel a bit better about shipping it. When is your ready? Maybe he can pick both up together

I got 1900 to SoCal. So their numbers are consistent. He has great reviews on Google so it makes me feel a bit better about shipping it. When is your ready? Maybe he can pick both up together
I got my BS on 11/17, but no window sticker yet. Hoping it will be at Chapman by December 15th.

E8EB001D-F327-44E7-83B2-341AE1CF3A44.jpeg
E87FB107-C677-4D25-8276-919A77A911AD.jpeg
im using him as well this weekend to ship from PA to CA. does anyone know if he is a broker or has its own trucks? if he indeed is only a broker then he has no control over shipping.
He is a broker, however he has a pretty solid network of drivers that he uses. It seems to me that the better shippers use a reliable network of drivers that they trust. I talked to Jaron at stopwatch for quite some time before deciding to work with him. He said that being based in Michigan, he transports lots of cars for dealers and manufacturers. He also said that while companies like “reliable” have their own trucks and trailers, they too broker out some of there shipments but use their own network of drivers rather than letting anyone just bid on it. I am sure there are some carriers that just run their own trucks but probably not many and with very limited routes.
At the end of the day, stopwatch has almost no bad reviews anywhere to be found. If they screwed someone or didn’t do right by them you and I both know it’s impossible to stop bad reviews from happening. A+ Rating on bbb. 5 star google and nothing negative out there. He didn’t bullshit me when speaking to him and didn’t pressure me or speak negatively about any other shippers even when I gave him a wide open chance. That to me is someone with character.

Anyway, I shipped with him last month. Just a little over a day from Illinois to Florida. Truck arrived in perfect condition on a flatbed with no other cars (supposedly there was one other vehicle that was picked up after mine and delivered before. $1700. Not cheap but was t going to cheap out on a shipper after waiting for it to be built. Wanted it quick and they delivered.

Lots of people shipping out of PA, and I live here and had to get mine in VA LOL, but its about 300 miles one way trip for me, between needing someone to come down with me, plan a day out of a 10 hour drive, 5 hours down and 5 hours back, plus gas right now, especially for the rex, i think the 550 price would be worth it to ship it up, sure it wont take all that long either

Contacted stop watch last week. Paid for shipping on the 23rd, still don’t have a scheduled pick up as of today. If I don’t hear back from them by Tuesday I will cancel the shipping and go pick it up. Their excuse is that the drivers are off on thanksgiving which I understand but don’t they know their schedule for the next week or thanksgiving weekend has to end and on Monday they decide where they go next 😂

Their excuse is that the drivers are off on thanksgiving which I understand but don’t they know their schedule for the next week or thanksgiving weekend has to end and on Monday they decide where they go next 😂
How would they know well in advance what vehicles need to go where, and when?
And they most likely can't decide where to go next ahead of time. They're living and working in the real world, not one where things always go smoothly.

If they could predict the future, they'd never have to run empty miles. And Ram would be able to build vehicles as ordered, in a very timely fashion. But that's not how it is.

I highly doubt that’s how it works. Trucks that can carry 10+ loads already have determine routes and if they have available space they will pick up on the way

Yes, obviously they would prefer to stay on their normal routes, and run with full loads.
But then there's real life.

I talked with Jaron just now about shipping from OH to TX. 1350 out the door. Pretty decent. Seems like a solid guy with good reviews.

Stopwatch 2881 miles for 2500$. Jaron has hauled 400 TRX s without a problem. Chapman in PA to my house

All you need to become a shipper is a 3k trailer and 1 tied down . Seen it too many times to trust any broker. look at the trailer tires..they are bold

Attachments

• carrrrrr.JPG
    carrrrrr.JPG
    207.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
They certainly delivered. Man this thing is big. Half of each tire was hanging off the carrier

Attachments

• 35D6060B-6932-4293-BD51-E8285CF56114.jpeg
    35D6060B-6932-4293-BD51-E8285CF56114.jpeg
    397.2 KB · Views: 67
The plastic fenders are lightly scratched however I’m pretty sure they happened at the dealer since they are a few that have complained about that while picking up from the dealer

Back