Best Floor Jack for TRX (Hand jack)

mack1212

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX TR2 Flame Red
Hi all,
I'm looking to get a floor jack to support my coming TRX, to help get the wheels off for cleaning and do some of my own maintenance. I would think that a 3 Ton should be fine since you're only lifting one side at a time, but also need a HIGH LIFT due to the suspension on the TRX. Prefer a hand pump vs a bottle jack. Thoughts?

Anyone have any Good recommendations for a home-use Floor Jack in the $200-400 range?

Last edited:
Hi all,
I'm looking to get a floor jack to support my coming TRX, to help get the wheels off for cleaning and do some of my own maintenance. I would think that a 3 Ton should be fine since you're only lifting one side at a time, but also need a HIGH LIFT due to the suspension on the TRX. Prefer a hand pump vs a bottle jack. Thoughts?

Anyone have any Good recommendations for a home-use Floor Jack in the $200-400 range?

Hi all,

Here is what I’m going with.

Hi all,

I have a 3ton hydraulic rolling floor jack, princess auto special. Iv used it for year on my 3/4 ton trucks in the past. The TRX is lighter by a few so any decent quality 3ton should do. It’s what I’ll be using. Make sure the Axle/jack stands will support the weight safely after your off the ground. I’m sure you know that lol.

Yes thanks all. I plan to use in my garage, so "off road" use isn't important. Jack stands for sure, been looking to get aluminum/steel hybrid for weight, with 3 ton capacity with dual pump and high-lift height.

I’ve heard Safejack is ok if you like a bottle you need all the extra toys and base plate to make it safe.

I have a 3.5 ton napa/carlyle floor jack and added the pro eagle extension with the optional base plate it locks into which they sell separately.

I just ordered that actually about 3 days ago! Can't wait to try it out.

Hopefully I'll get started on my new garage this year and won't need a jack with this

LOL! It’s like all you guys can read my mind, Great Q/A. Also interested in a low profile box for behind cab in bed for tools needed and recovery rigging. And all Equipment to be secured, So when the TRX Goes negative G Force!! Ha ha ha!

Attachments

• 57807870594__F368C156-528F-4B1B-9AFC-74340B1782E1.JPG
    57807870594__F368C156-528F-4B1B-9AFC-74340B1782E1.JPG
    332.8 KB · Views: 40
My Pro Eagle The Beast 2 ton jack arrived yesterday. This thing really is a beast. Very impressed with the quality (not that I was afraid it wouldn’t be great). I also added the 15” extension as well.
34A7A800-1ABA-4270-833A-4FA5BAE84B30.jpeg

My Pro Eagle The Beast 2 ton jack arrived yesterday. This thing really is a beast. Very impressed with the quality (not that I was afraid it wouldn’t be great). I also added the 15” extension as well.View attachment 6068
Yeah thanks @marksouth , I knew I was forgetting something on my list. Cheers

Here is what I’m going with.

That's what I have mounted in the back of my Gladiator.

I prefer the long skinny hi lifts for offroad assistance. Little bit more versatile (can use as a winch as well).

Just used one this past weekend to lift up my 2500 when I got stuck (tire went over a small bridge so had to jack it up to build a firewood bridge under it).

Attachments

• 20210220_165947.jpg
    20210220_165947.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 53

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back