Best Deal? Granger? Koons? Other?

No, no please do! More deals the better!

We need link on here to keep track of discounted dealers for people looking to order with location and summary of discount.

We need link on here to keep track of discounted dealers for people looking to order with location and summary of discount.

on another Ram forum. Can I mention them here? I don't want to cause issues.

It's no problem. I just heard from someone at Koons and hopefully they will be posting here as well. (y)

@Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Last edited:
So I think I'm finally ready to bite the bullet and order a TRX. Wish I had found these forums a long time ago, what a $$ saver. Anyways, any suggestions? I see Granger is $9000 off and I hear Koons is doing $9500 off now? I don't know much about either or maybe there is a better deal I'm missing? Any guidance would be awesome. Thanks in advance.
Ask for a trade value if you have one, that could be a big piece. See who’s giving you the most for your trade today, knowing it could change by the time your TRX shows up.

Got a quick response from Craig at Koons. Seems legit, $9500 is accurate according to him. I was not given any restrictions. I'm going to send over how I want it and hopefully get my order placed today. I think I'm officially excited to be a part of the TRX crew! Any idea how long an order takes?
please let us know how this progresses.

I inquired with Craig at Koons since they're very close to where I live but that doc fee offset the extra $500 discount they were giving compared to my Chapman order with $9k off msrp.
ahhh... understood. So i guess we'll stick to Chapman. And this is Chapman in Arizona?

ahhh... understood. So i guess we'll stick to Chapman. And this is Chapman in Arizona?
Pennsylvania

Best deal is to get an offer from one of the major discount stores, then show it to your local dealer to see if they can match it. I just did this and scored! Saves the hassle of shipping or flying out to pick up your truck.

Best deal is to get an offer from one of the major discount stores, then show it to your local dealer to see if they can match it. I just did this and scored! Saves the hassle of shipping or flying out to pick up your truck.
I tried this and my local dealer wouldn’t budge saying they are getting 5-10 adm on orders still. I can’t believe they are this bad at business but hey. I guess they don’t want a local customer that spends a lot on cars

I tried this and my local dealer wouldn’t budge saying they are getting 5-10 adm on orders still. I can’t believe they are this bad at business but hey. I guess they don’t want a local customer that spends a lot on cars
Same response from dealers in my area. 🤯

I did the same with the same result. Can't understand why some dealers can do it, but others tell you no.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back