Best Deal? Granger? Koons? Other?

T-REX_17

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Power Wagon
So I think I'm finally ready to bite the bullet and order a TRX. Wish I had found these forums a long time ago, what a $$ saver. Anyways, any suggestions? I see Granger is $9000 off and I hear Koons is doing $9500 off now? I don't know much about either or maybe there is a better deal I'm missing? Any guidance would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

The best deal is what's most convenient for you....you're not missing anything....

I’d pick whatever dealership is closest to you. You could potentially drive it back home or if not, have a significantly less shipping cost to your destination.

Koons is closer, I don't mind taking the time off to drive it back. I'm worried to many things can happen with a shipper. Just figured y'all would have better insight.

So I'm guessing nobody else is beating these two? Maybe I'm just being too greedy.
9k off is something you should jump on… I know people who paid 10k over sticker

So I'm guessing nobody else is beating these two? Maybe I'm just being too greedy.

Not enough to override the benefit of distance. Sure, you could maybe save $400 somewhere else... but you'll spend another 1k to get it home.

Chapman?
Granger?
A new guy that posted 4% under MSRP - in Kentucky. Did you check there?

Where ya from?

I'm from Raleigh NC. So Koons $9500 seems like the best bet since they in VA. I have not had any interaction yet so I guess I'd better start there. Not sure what that is under invoice.

I'm from Raleigh NC. So Koons $9500 seems like the best bet since they in VA. I have not had any interaction yet so I guess I'd better start there. Not sure what that is under invoice.
You're splitting atoms anything more than that.

I got 4% under...which equated to like 9800.
-$9500 is excellent.

That's great. I appreciate the knowledge and insight. Very helpful.. Lets see what happens with Koons I guess. I sent them an email. I'll keep y'all updated!

did koons advertise here? please link? best i've seen is granger.

Where did you see Koons offering $9500 off?

Yeah I have been on for awhile I haven't even seen the koons one. I know Ganger, Dan cummin, Dan Deere, and dealerinsider are the ones I have only seen.

Koons offering that much off is news to me and they are only an hour away from where I live. Keep us updated.

So I think I'm finally ready to bite the bullet and order a TRX. Wish I had found these forums a long time ago, what a $$ saver. Anyways, any suggestions? I see Granger is $9000 off and I hear Koons is doing $9500 off now? I don't know much about either or maybe there is a better deal I'm missing? Any guidance would be awesome. Thanks in advance.
4% under invoice if your build is above $92K, otherwise $9K off would be your best deal

Got a quick response from Craig at Koons. Seems legit, $9500 is accurate according to him. I was not given any restrictions. I'm going to send over how I want it and hopefully get my order placed today. I think I'm officially excited to be a part of the TRX crew! Any idea how long an order takes?

Got a quick response from Craig at Koons. Seems legit, $9500 is accurate according to him. I was not given any restrictions. I'm going to send over how I want it and hopefully get my order placed today. I think I'm officially excited to be a part of the TRX crew! Any idea how long an order takes?

👍. How long it takes? At this point I would bet orders now may see a truck by February or March, maybe…

Nobody can tell. Visit this section to learn more about turn around time

Edit: Don't forget to add your VIN into the registry so you will get informed when your truck gets built.

Where did you see Koons offering $9500 off?

Nobody can tell. Visit this section to learn more about turn around time

Edit: Don't forget to add your VIN into the registry so you will get informed when your truck gets b
Will do. Thanks for the help!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back