Best Brake Upgrade?

Alcon setup all installed on the lunar! Also did Hellwig front and rear sway bars and Ripatuned driveshaft.

Attachments

• IMG_8735.jpeg
    IMG_8735.jpeg
    364.8 KB · Views: 113
We run the Rotora and ours and love them. Let me know and we can set you up with a forum discount.
I’m just looking for now because I need to find a good shop here in Indio Ca/Palm Desert Ca. Once I find a place I’ll be getting new brakes. Thanks I just want something safe at 70 yrs old🫠

I installed the Rotora HD wheel wheel set up and am very pleased with the vastly improved braking!
Shawn Liger helped we out and was a real pleasure to work with!
IMG_2757.jpeg

image.jpg

Rotora setup here. Do have some squeal when the brakes are wet and sit but otherwise love every aspect of the setup. I can stop faster than any truck on the road!

797 Performance. King front sway bar ends. Not seen rears, yet.

Where did you get your endlinks? Do they make those for the rear sway?

Nothing from Kings for the rear, there are some options that could work back there.

Nothing from Kings for the rear, there are some options that could work back there.
Nice- those are sharp. What better options do you know of for the rear hellwig? I hear the links that come with the kit rust badly.

Nice- those are sharp. What better options do you know of for the rear hellwig? I hear the links that come with the kit rust badly.
Depending on where you’ve got them adjusted @ I could pitch some options. Feel free to shoot us a message.

Depending on where you’ve got them adjusted @ I could pitch some options. Feel free to shoot us a message.
Interested…

Foutz Heim panhard on ordered!

I went this route in my Gen 1 Raptor and chewed through the stock rotors in 20k miles or so. The performance was insane in the dry, but I almost slid through intersections a few times in the rain because it locked the brakes up so easy.

For a pad upgrade I wouldn't go a high performance street pad.
Thanks

TRX brake upgrade option (All fit under OE 18" wheels):
  • 2 pc stock rotor replacement - Shipping...
  • Stock caliper replacement - ETA Feb 2024
F150/Raptor brake upgrade option:

Exclusive Raptor BBK (400/390mm w/drum brakes); The largest brake kit for F150/Raptor:

Last edited:
GMC 432/410mm BBK:

GMC 420/410mm BBK:

All GM Truck/SUV kits are ready to ship...

Where to find replacement rotora brake pads for ram trx? I didn't find it on their website, nor on Google, nor on Solis Racing. I haven't bought the kit yet, but I'm thinking about buying it.

Where to find replacement rotora brake pads for ram trx? I didn't find it on their website, nor on Google, nor on Solis Racing. I haven't bought the kit yet, but I'm thinking about buying it.
I tried looking into this for you but all I could find was that the Rotora HD kit for the TRX uses "HD6 Super Graphite-Metallic (Light-Duty)" pads. However, they don't give any information on the dimensions of the pads.

Issues like this are why I've shied away from most of the BBK offerings. I would prefer to not be at the mercy of the company for replacement pads and parts. If you're not deadset on the Rotora kit, I would highly suggest looking into the RB Performance Brakes BBK for factory 18" wheels:

I'm currently hosting a group buy where we need just 2 more participants to get the maximum bulk discount available:

I've also added a comment listing some of the major pros of the kit which can be found here:

For 18" Stock Wheels: (Fitment is duly verified & confirmed)

1706557170095.png

Group Buy for a balanced brake system kit for stock 18" wheels is going on (to be closed 2/5/24)

All kit components are 100% compatible with OE parts, even the brake pads used in our 4-pot calipers are standard FMSI pads PD1149 which is the same as Dodge Challenger/Charger & Jeep SRT8 (WK1).

So you have the total freedom and flexibility of keeping or swapping the brake components w/o being obligated to buying replacement pads from us like other aftermarket kits - This is the distinguished feature of RB kits vs. the competitions' kits.

For 17" Downsized Wheels: (Fitment is verified)

1706557492181.png

Please follow this discussion thread.
As soon as the fitment is confirmed a GB will be announced.

Just got my R1 Concepts big brake kit installed. What a difference. Worth the $$. After pics with a pic comparing the caliper size.

Attachments

• IMG_8694.jpeg
    IMG_8694.jpeg
    655.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8688.jpeg
    IMG_8688.jpeg
    462 KB · Views: 26
  • 72886097270__27380D82-50F5-4D2B-8C6D-0B5AA2B9A980.jpeg
    72886097270__27380D82-50F5-4D2B-8C6D-0B5AA2B9A980.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 25
Any pics with the factory beadlocks? I have the Alcons already but before it went to the shop for install, I wanted to make sure it would fit under the stock beadlocks. Thanks!
Installed mine over the weekend

Attachments

• IMG_5634.jpeg
    IMG_5634.jpeg
    370.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5633.jpeg
    IMG_5633.jpeg
    402.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5632.jpeg
    IMG_5632.jpeg
    438.9 KB · Views: 10

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com
Back