Bed cover with Ram-Bar

LITRX

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram Limited
Looking for the bed cover that can be used with Ram-Bar. Saw it up here, I think..
Ty guys

Went with the Mopar hard cover..

Attachments

• 6DAA2102-EBC9-4831-B556-EF3199483F61.png
    6DAA2102-EBC9-4831-B556-EF3199483F61.png
    560.5 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: ALJ
@LITRX How come you went Mopar over the others? How is the quality of the Mopar relative to aftermarket, if you have experience comparing?

@LITRX How come you went Mopar over the others? How is the quality of the Mopar relative to aftermarket, if you have experience comparing?
No real reason..Figured its basically a stock item.

Did you have the factory installed rambar? And did you replace any of the bolts to make it fit?
Sorry my reply has been delayed. Yes, I have the factory installed RamBar. My dealership changed the style of bolt to allow for clearance for proper fitment. No new holes had to be drilled. Works perfectly.

It fits with the Rambar? No mods required?

About the bolt style change, are the bolts readily available at say Lowe's or Home Depot?

About the bolt style change, are the bolts readily available at say Lowe's or Home Depot?
Likely want to go stainless steel hardware so they don't rust and will be easier to get off.

The RetraxPro XR fits with the factory Rambar - no mods. Only a change in bolt style to allow for TINY amount of clearance for side rails of the cover.
Carriage bolts? I am guessing the stock diameter does not change, just the head style for the clearance?

Back