TOTM Bambi - 🏆 2021 RAM TRX of the Year Winner! 🏆

ram-trx-totm-april21.jpg

I'm proud to announce @Bambi is the official winner of the 2021 RAM TRX of the Year photo contest! 🏆 I can't think of a better way to honor a member that had such an extreme amount of passion for the TRX. 🍻 The prize will be awarded to @Bambi's Brother

Claiming the 2nd spot was @Jackson and tied for third was @LordExplorer and @Lakelife421. Thanks again to everyone that took the time to participate by submitting a photo and voting. It's such a fun event to host for the entire community and we certainly couldn't do it without you!

🗓️ I'm anticipating the TRX of the Month calendars will be available to purchase within a couple of weeks.

The next TRX of the Month challenge will begin the first week of January, so now's the perfect time to get out there and snap that photo!

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

Bambi's Brother

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Gen2 Raptor
As I told Nitro, this brings a tear to my eye. Seeing Josh's truck, especially that picture, as Truck of the Year means a lot to the family. Being a part of this forum has been really special after all that we've been through the last two months. Thank you all.

MPM IV

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Military
Retired Army
Outstanding choice. I also think of Bambi often. I only knew him from this forum, but he sure made an impact. Congrats and RIP Stripper Hunter.

Superbrowndude

TRX Junkie
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
21 TRX
Current Ride #2
87 GN 10s in 1/4, 08 Cobalt SS, High 12s/92 Foxbody
Beautiful, I always think about Bambi (Josh)

freakinout

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
04 FX4
Congrats my friend, RIP. Driving the shit out of that truck looked like a lot of fun

LokiKai

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 ram 2500 Mega Cab, 2018 Jeep Rubicon
Current Ride #2
2001 Dodge Ram Sport RC, 2002 Jeep TJ Stroker, 86 Grand National, 87 GNX, 91 Jeep Eliminator, 67 Mercury Monterey Conv.
Military
U.S. ARMY
He would probably say we only voted for him because he was no longer with us:ROFLMAO: Maybe he would be right :unsure:
Nonetheless, well deserved by an owner that actually used and enjoyed his TRX!🤘

freakinout

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
04 FX4
He would probably say we only voted for him because he was no longer with us:ROFLMAO: Maybe he would be right :unsure:
Nonetheless, well deserved by an owner that actually used and enjoyed his TRX!🤘

He did enjoy it and definitely wasn't gentle

SpeyRod

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Tundra
I'm proud to announce @Bambi is the official winner of the 2021 RAM TRX of the Year photo contest! 🏆 I can't think of a better way to honor a member that had such an extreme amount of passion for the TRX. 🍻 The prize will be awarded to @Bambi's Brother

Claiming the 2nd spot was @Jackson and tied for third was @LordExplorer and @Lakelife421. Thanks again to everyone that took the time to participate by submitting a photo and voting. It's such a fun event to host for the entire community and we certainly couldn't do it without you!

🗓️ I'm anticipating the TRX of the Month calendars will be available to purchase within a couple of weeks.

The next TRX of the Month challenge will begin the first week of January, so now's the perfect time to get out there and snap that photo!

Happy Holidays!
I hope the prize is a big freeking TRX sticker for the Raptor!

Kerry0805

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score

Happy Holidays!
A fitting tribute - I am sure Bambi (Josh) would be very proud :)

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com