Nowwhat

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
F250, Urus, KTM
Ordered some LEDs today....

Baja Designs makes a kit for the 2019+ Rebel that replaces the OEM fog lights....

The kit contains 4 S2 Sport lights....I upgraded the lights to the S2 Pros...Use these on my dirt bikes and my helmet light...good stuff...

Ordered 2 more for backup lights...will go where the rear recovery hooks are now....

Going to go custom for lights in the grill.... love this look

I'm going to swap in the Diode Dynamics SS3 Max into mine when it arrives.

I run them on my Jeep and Ram currently, love that they are made 10 minutes from me here in St Louis MO.

Baja Designs makes a kit for the 2019+ Rebel that replaces the OEM fog lights....

The kit contains 4 S2 Sport lights....I upgraded the lights to the S2 Pros...Use these on my dirt bikes and my helmet light...good stuff...

Ordered 2 more for backup lights...will go where the rear recovery hooks are now....

What lights did you get for backup. What about the mounts for them? Can you post some photos and details?
I ordered a RIGID E series Pro combo 20 in and plan to mount it (somehow) behind the grill.
Was also thinking of Baja Designs 6 or 7 inch rounds on each side of the RAM logo behind the grill (if air flow is not an issue)

Saw that kit on there site For the rebel,Assuming those should just plug right in. Really like your idea on the grill. With the quality of their LEDs Shouldn’t need any lights higher than that. They incorporate a lot of design for impact! Rocks,40’ Tall cactus, Donkeys,and pedestrians!🤭

Any one installed light on bar? What size?
Please share photos of yours or others that you seen.

spoke with Baja Designs few days ago. They are working on some TRX plug and play stuff here soon. Just waiting on a truck to get in house.

The Beast is home! It is gorgeous in real life!
Some photos
IMG_5674.jpg
IMG_5675.jpgIMG_5672.jpgIMG_5668.jpgIMG_5670.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5667.jpg
    IMG_5667.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 24
Anyone with a Rambar put lights on it yet? Wotchagot? Anyone done anything yet besides the Mopars? I just checked Baja Designs website and nothing TRX specific listed yet. Pics? Ideas?

Did you end up doing the mopAr lights Or aftermarket? That will be one of my first projects after rock rails.

awesome big fan of their product! I really want the ADD Front and rear bumpers, with BD lights. But concerned about front license plate Location. I talked to one of their sales reps but didn’t really get anywhere. I will try again and ask for a picture of a example. Anyone have any ideas? To me it should be front and center.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back