NEW Baja Designs dealer

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
I am proud to announce that BrawlerFab has become an official authorized Baja Designs dealer! Baja Designs is the premier manufacturer of high end auxiliary lighting and are the standard for which other lighting companies strive to be.

This is awesome news as we will now be working directly with Baja Designs in product development to create mounting solutions specifically for the lights offered by Baja Designs.

We are already working on BD exclusive mounts and will be releasing these products soon.

Becoming an authorized dealer will also help ensure we the right products as well as quantities of product without relying on distributors for inventory. This will reduce the back orders and time waiting for back orders to ship.

We are truly excited about this announcement and look forward to providing the absolute best in auxiliary lighting and mounting products! Look for new products from BD and BF getting added to our website soon!

Bill
BrawlerFab
C62392BD-DFB8-4557-808E-E0125ABF1A6C.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX

tankengine

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX Launch Edition
Current Ride #2
E30 M3 x 3 - E30 325i Cabrio - E46 M3 Slicktop - F30 328d
Military
my own army
Great job! i just got my kit, waiting for my lp6,

Boosted, where is the arb mount and battery for under the hood?

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Great job! i just got my kit, waiting for my lp6,

Boosted, where is the arb mount and battery for under the hood?
look for an announcement coming this weekend. 😎

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com TRX Mods.Store OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com