Badge for first 500 ?

Steel

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Durango
I want to introduce myself, oh I am in Pittstown New Jersey and have the granite graphite Grey on order.
Hoping to earn my badge as one of the first 500 members

I should introduce myself I see.
I’m from Durango, Co. and I ordered (still in BA status) a Level 2 Granite Graphite Grey. Thanks for the Badge, Nitro.

Thank you ? !!

Can you explain to me what the status “D“ means and “D1” status means exactly with regard to delivery? I see everyone talking about it I wasn’t sure what it means

Welcome to the forum. Wouldn't worry yourself too much about order status right now. No one is getting solid info yet. Once people start getting trucks things may become clearer.

Good evening my RAM Family! From Oxford, MI. Ordered my TRX on 8/19.. Billit silver with Level 2... Awesome forum, happy to have found this Forum!

Good evening my RAM Family! From Oxford, MI. Ordered my TRX on 8/19.. Billit silver with Level 2... Awesome forum, happy to have found this Forum!
We are happy you found it too. Welcome to the waiting room!

Just ordered my Black TRX today!!!! I've been reading this forum for the last couple of months and the information I have gained from you guys helped me place my order.

Just ordered my Black TRX today!!!! I've been reading this forum for the last couple of months and the information I have gained from you guys helped me place my order.
Welcome to the waiting room. Dont trust, Sarah. She doesnt know much.

Hey all, thanks for putting up this site. I purchased a LE TRX and let me tell ya it's a damn fine automobile....?

Welcome to the forum @Ol Kozzymo - Congrats on the order! What's the dealer saying for eta?

Back