Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
1991 GMC Syclone
Military
Army, Retired
My truck is not going to be built. Got the word from my dealer yesterday. Appears that I got my order in too late and Ram did not accept the order. They gave me back my deposit and told me that I could order one in a few months if I like or wait until summer as they expect to have them on lots by then. Very sad. I hope you all enjoy yours, cuz I dont get to have one.

My truck is not going to be built. Got the word from my dealer yesterday. Appears that I got my order in too late and Ram did not accept the order. They gave me back my deposit and told me that I could order one in a few months if I like or wait until summer as they expect to have them on lots by then. Very sad. I hope you all enjoy yours, cuz I dont get to have one.
Aw man. Sorry to hear that! Especially when you put a deposit and rely on the Dealer to be truthful that they either have an allocation or can get it done.

Very sorry to hear that. Hope that you get an opportunity to get one soon.

Don't give up. Unless you had a level 1 with no accessories at all ordered, I'm sure you can find something very close to your order at MSRP from a dealer with allocation.

Dang, that sucks! Definitely hate to hear that, I sincerely hope that you are able to locate another truck soon.

Hang in there sir, You’ll have one before you know it. They’ll get that line going At the plant. And the only thing you’ll need for one of these trucks is some form of money!👍

Wow, that sucks! Like others have said though, hang in there, look around. Hopefully something else will come up.

What date did you place your order?

That's crazy ordering in October is now "Too Late." Was that you that posted in the FB the other day looking for dealers around Houston?

I've started putting together a list of current MSRP dealers to help out

Don't understand why October is too late for you but doesn't seem so for others. I sincerely hope that everyone who wants one can eventually get one. Best of luck, Brotharon. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the support. Yall are awesome. To answer the couple questions. I ordered on October 16th. I was not on Facebook looking the other day. For the time being I am going to look at it as a blessing in disguise. I don't have to stress about it any longer and I can just wait until next summer and find one. I wasn't getting a LE so it is not like my truck won't be there in 6 months or so.

Don't understand why October is too late for you but doesn't seem so for others. I sincerely hope that everyone who wants one can eventually get one. Best of luck, Brotharon. :)
I think my dealer had a ghost allocation...but that is just a hypothesis.

Your probably better off getting a model year “22” at this poing... they will have worked out some of the bugs and probably have more options/features...

So sorry to hear this. I’m sure there are other dealers like the one I’m using that will hold you in line for when an allocation does become available. I dropped by LE order when all the FCA bs started and pretty much surrendered my allocation. The dealer was still able to submit my build to sit in their system until an allocation was available. Eta next fall as of right now.

Did you ever have a VIN? I also ordered in October and have a VIN, but can’t get any updates.
If you have a VIN are you guaranteed one?

Sorry to hear. Hopefully you'll find one.

Did you ever have a VIN? I also ordered in October and have a VIN, but can’t get any updates.
If you have a VIN are you guaranteed one?
Nope, never got past a von. I am pretty sure if you got a vin you are getting a truck.
In other news, I went and looked at a gladiator rubicon and loved it...so I bought one. I like the smaller size of it and I think it drives great. My wife has agreed to let me have a supercharger installed on it so...baby TRX?

Nope, never got past a von. I am pretty sure if you got a vin you are getting a truck.
In other news, I went and looked at a gladiator rubicon and loved it...so I bought one. I like the smaller size of it and I think it drives great. My wife has agreed to let me have a supercharger installed on it so...baby TRX?
So glad you found something you like! Great news!

That’s awesome, congratulations! I test drove a gladiator this weekend and really liked it. I went in to drive the diesel and 4xe Wranglers just out of curiosity. My very first vehicle was a nearly 20 yr old '83 CJ7 and I have had a love for jeeps ever since. What color you get? Gonna need pics soon!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back