Brotharon

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
1500 Rebel
Military
Army, Retired
My truck is not going to be built. Got the word from my dealer yesterday. Appears that I got my order in too late and Ram did not accept the order. They gave me back my deposit and told me that I could order one in a few months if I like or wait until summer as they expect to have them on lots by then. Very sad. I hope you all enjoy yours, cuz I dont get to have one.

marksouth

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX Launch Edition
My truck is not going to be built. Got the word from my dealer yesterday. Appears that I got my order in too late and Ram did not accept the order. They gave me back my deposit and told me that I could order one in a few months if I like or wait until summer as they expect to have them on lots by then. Very sad. I hope you all enjoy yours, cuz I dont get to have one.
Aw man. Sorry to hear that! Especially when you put a deposit and rely on the Dealer to be truthful that they either have an allocation or can get it done.

tkdr6

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2013 Ram 3500 Laramie
Very sorry to hear that. Hope that you get an opportunity to get one soon.

MAXGroup

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
Maserati Levante GTS, Jeep GC Trailhawk, Tesla 3 Long Range
Military
Israeli Air Force
Don't give up. Unless you had a level 1 with no accessories at all ordered, I'm sure you can find something very close to your order at MSRP from a dealer with allocation.

tripleB

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
Dang, that sucks! Definitely hate to hear that, I sincerely hope that you are able to locate another truck soon.

More Cow Bell

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Rubicon
Hang in there sir, You’ll have one before you know it. They’ll get that line going At the plant. And the only thing you’ll need for one of these trucks is some form of money!👍

Nitro

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM 2500 Diesel

Wow, that sucks! Like others have said though, hang in there, look around. Hopefully something else will come up.

Badbrad

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Honda
What date did you place your order?

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
That's crazy ordering in October is now "Too Late." Was that you that posted in the FB the other day looking for dealers around Houston?

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
I've started putting together a list of current MSRP dealers to help out

Kerry0805

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Name
Kerry
Don't understand why October is too late for you but doesn't seem so for others. I sincerely hope that everyone who wants one can eventually get one. Best of luck, Brotharon. :)

Last edited:
OP
Brotharon

Brotharon

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
1500 Rebel
Military
Army, Retired
Thanks for all the support. Yall are awesome. To answer the couple questions. I ordered on October 16th. I was not on Facebook looking the other day. For the time being I am going to look at it as a blessing in disguise. I don't have to stress about it any longer and I can just wait until next summer and find one. I wasn't getting a LE so it is not like my truck won't be there in 6 months or so.

OP
Brotharon

Brotharon

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
1500 Rebel
Military
Army, Retired
Don't understand why October is too late for you but doesn't seem so for others. I sincerely hope that everyone who wants one can eventually get one. Best of luck, Brotharon. :)
I think my dealer had a ghost allocation...but that is just a hypothesis.

T

TRX_Member271

Your probably better off getting a model year “22” at this poing... they will have worked out some of the bugs and probably have more options/features...

Johnny@JustBoltOns

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2005 Mustang, 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel Hydro Blue (while I wait on my TRX)
So sorry to hear this. I’m sure there are other dealers like the one I’m using that will hold you in line for when an allocation does become available. I dropped by LE order when all the FCA bs started and pretty much surrendered my allocation. The dealer was still able to submit my build to sit in their system until an allocation was available. Eta next fall as of right now.

Crazyotter

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
M3
Military
USMC
Did you ever have a VIN? I also ordered in October and have a VIN, but can’t get any updates.
If you have a VIN are you guaranteed one?

Jo Mess

SFLA TRX
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep JK
Current Ride #2
BMW M5 Competion
Sorry to hear. Hopefully you'll find one.

OP
Brotharon

Brotharon

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
1500 Rebel
Military
Army, Retired
Did you ever have a VIN? I also ordered in October and have a VIN, but can’t get any updates.
If you have a VIN are you guaranteed one?
Nope, never got past a von. I am pretty sure if you got a vin you are getting a truck.
In other news, I went and looked at a gladiator rubicon and loved it...so I bought one. I like the smaller size of it and I think it drives great. My wife has agreed to let me have a supercharger installed on it so...baby TRX?

Kerry0805

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Name
Kerry
Nope, never got past a von. I am pretty sure if you got a vin you are getting a truck.
In other news, I went and looked at a gladiator rubicon and loved it...so I bought one. I like the smaller size of it and I think it drives great. My wife has agreed to let me have a supercharger installed on it so...baby TRX?
So glad you found something you like! Great news!

tripleB

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
That’s awesome, congratulations! I test drove a gladiator this weekend and really liked it. I went in to drive the diesel and 4xe Wranglers just out of curiosity. My very first vehicle was a nearly 20 yr old '83 CJ7 and I have had a love for jeeps ever since. What color you get? Gonna need pics soon!

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com