Awesome experience with granger motors

Jaime16

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Explorer St
29997661-A651-4D35-8EF6-7D0943D8529C.jpeg
Thanks to Amanda and granger motors for delivering my truck. Smooth easy process. Picked me up from the airport and was in and out of the dealership within 30 minutesđź’Ş

Congrats!!! Mine should be there no later than the 17th. Was planning on driving it to Cali but not sure yet. Also working with Amanda on mine.
She will take care of you! I drove back to Texas was about a 14 hour drive so not too bad for me. Cali would be a pretty good road trip! Good luck!

View attachment 31237Thanks to Amanda and granger motors for delivering my truck. Smooth easy process. Picked me up from the airport and was in and out of the dealership within 30 minutesđź’Ş
Congrats! Me next month if the estimated ship date holds.

View attachment 31237Thanks to Amanda and granger motors for delivering my truck. Smooth easy process. Picked me up from the airport and was in and out of the dealership within 30 minutesđź’Ş
Congrats! It’s nice to hear positive feedback like this! Truck looks awesome! Did you end financing with them? Also did you have a trade?

Nice! I'm hoping first or second week of February it'll be my turn! My estimated build weeks is 1/17

Congrats! It’s nice to hear positive feedback like this! Truck looks awesome! Did you end financing with them? Also did you have a trade?
You won’t be disappointed and yes I ended up financing with them I got 1.9% for 60 months. I did not have a trade in but I’ve heard they are pretty fair with their offers on trade ins.

Nice! I'm hoping first or second week of February it'll be my turn! My estimated build weeks is 1/17
Hey - me too! Let's see if they build our trucks with the Level 2 options that we ordered.

Mine got built 12/8. Window sticker 12/11 and got to granger 1/5. Good luck!

How long did it take after your window sticker for it to arrive at Granger?

Dang. So much for the 14 day avg… I heard there has been a problem getting the trucks from the rail yard near granger to the dealership. And the trucks sit there until the dealer arraignes a tow truck… but dang..

Dang. So much for the 14 day avg…
i was just thinking the same thing...

i could be wrong but isn't the trucking/semi industry is being effected by a lack of drivers? that doesn't help us much

Jaime16, I also ordered from Amanda. How long did it take you to go from D status to completion?

Back