Available TRX allocations

Mauiwaui25

TRX Noob
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Ram Power Wagon
Hey all, first time posting, but love following the threads until I get my order. I work for a dealer group, so I dont actually sell Rams, but my group a couple LE's and non'LE's unspoken for. We are in Toledo, Ohio, and charge MSRP without ADM. Yark Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram, and here is the managers email, rritzler@yarkauto.com. He can help get the process started if you are interested. Hope it helps!

Skinguy23

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
F-150
I just emailed him. I am getting disappointed with local dealers here in central Florida. Thanks for the info!

Cmazz

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Tundra TRD Pro
Hey all, first time posting, but love following the threads until I get my order. I work for a dealer group, so I dont actually sell Rams, but my group a couple LE's and non'LE's unspoken for. We are in Toledo, Ohio, and charge MSRP without ADM. Yark Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram, and here is the managers email, rritzler@yarkauto.com. He can help get the process started if you are interested. Hope it helps!

Contacted them, found a truck that I wanted to go with, only to be told they are marking them up $10k

Skinguy23

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
F-150
Contacted them, found a truck that I wanted to go with, only to be told they are marking them up $10k
Wow I am surprised to hear that. I was able to order at MSRP and I thought they were helpful

Cmazz

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Tundra TRD Pro
Wow I am surprised to hear that. I was able to order at MSRP and I thought they were helpful
Wished that helped me!!! LOL When did you order and who did you speak to?

OP
M

Mauiwaui25

TRX Noob
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Ram Power Wagon
cmazz, definitely sounds likes maybe the wrong person answered. Are you looking for an LE or non LE. they had a lot of inquires yesterday and sold a few, so i dont really know what they have left, but will make a call for you.

Cmazz

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Tundra TRD Pro
cmazz, definitely sounds likes maybe the wrong person answered. Are you looking for an LE or non LE. they had a lot of inquires yesterday and sold a few, so i dont really know what they have left, but will make a call for you.
I wanted a LE if possible. If not I believe they have a granite msrp of $88k and some change I was willing to move forward on.

thanks!

OP
M

Mauiwaui25

TRX Noob
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Ram Power Wagon
I wanted a LE if possible. If not I believe they have a granite msrp of $88k and some change I was willing to move forward on.

thanks!
ok, got it, would you like me to have some one call or email you?

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
Got to love teamwork

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 Can-Am Commander Max
Helping your fellow man!

Skinguy23

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
F-150
I spoke to Ryan, the sales manager, I believe. I ordered because while I like the LE, I went for a much cheaper build. They did have a few LE’s on the way and they told me I could have one at “market value “. When I asked if that meant MSRP I didn’t get a clear answer. Anyway, I ordered, put down a deposit ($5k) and got my VON already. I thought it went fairly smoothly

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
Yeah sounds like 5-25k ADM for "Market Value"

KenW

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Trackhawk
Mike Smith CJDR in Beaumont, Texas has one open allocation for a non-LE and as of yesterday, it was still not spoken for. (409)840-3560. I think they will sell at MSRP.

Rpcs1

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Rubicon
Anyone know if any allocations in New Hampshire (or surrounding states)? Can't seem to find any up here. Sales people just want to sell something. Not interested in helping.

CRS2879

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 F-250 Lariat FX4
Current Ride #2
2015 Mustang GT (Supercharged)
Military
Army
Yes, unfortunately dealers tend to find ways to talk around the ADM like they might get in some type of trouble if they actually put in writing that they are charging above MSRP. Local dealer spun it this way: "We require a $5K, non-refundable deposit and then will sell at MSRP when the truck arrives." It took several more e-mails to finally get them to admit the simple truth that they were asking $5K over MSRP for a non-LE order.

DSTRONG

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 gmc sierra denali 6.2l
Military
na
I just emailed him. I am getting disappointed with local dealers here in central Florida. Thanks for the info!
I'm here in Florida too .. i ordered one from beck gotta be same area your in ... have u checked?

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
The allocations are out there. I would just email the dealers in whatever radius your willing to travel to see who can get you one for MSRP.

Or could wait until next year when things cool off and try your luck. Some of us probably ain't getting ours until next year anyway probably. Plus you might have costco or affiliate pricing available as a consultation prize for the wait

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton