Auxiliary Lighting Brackets with Baja Designs Lights

Added a pair of S1s as side shooters. Still need to do some aiming, but bright setup.
1620147956020.jpeg

Has anyone found a solution for mounting reverse lights? I'm not sure the Ram Rebel Baja brackets would work due to the exhaust but have a pair of S2s looking for a home.

Added a pair of S1s as side shooters. Still need to do some aiming, but bright setup.
View attachment 12306

Has anyone found a solution for mounting reverse lights? I'm not sure the Ram Rebel Baja brackets would work due to the exhaust but have a pair of S2s looking for a home.
Do you have any pics that are not so zoomed in?

Do you have any pics that are not so zoomed in?
Please excuse the overly bright lighting. Also, I talked to SDHQ today - they’re working on bringing in a TRX for scanning and will send a revised bracket once the TRX-specific version is out (or revised rubber isolators if that is the fix). Great customer service!

Attachments

• 194471A1-4B3A-4A0B-985C-00143390BB4A.jpeg
    194471A1-4B3A-4A0B-985C-00143390BB4A.jpeg
    379.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 4291D9AA-27E8-4F9C-81C5-974D5CBCB832.jpeg
    4291D9AA-27E8-4F9C-81C5-974D5CBCB832.jpeg
    434 KB · Views: 75
Please excuse the overly bright lighting. Also, I talked to SDHQ today - they’re working on bringing in a TRX for scanning and will send a revised bracket once the TRX-specific version is out (or revised rubber isolators if that is the fix). Great customer service!
Looks great!

I’ve got an S2 reverse kit from Baja Designs. It’s not on their site yet, but I’m checking with them to see if it’s the kit from the Rebel or something different.AF5128E9-BA22-44D7-A465-92EC880B6C6F.jpegAB544B53-8E0F-4E7E-A4BB-070643739BA8.jpeg

Yea, just confirmed I have a prototype kit. The official TRX reverse kit with brackets is about about a month out.

I was just about to mount my s2s that I had from my Raptor too. I didn’t know if there was a kit coming out or not. Glad I decided to wait and check the forum. Lol

New brackets arrived sooner than expected and the TRX-specific brackets are now on the SDHQ website. Haven’t had a chance to install them, yet, but appreciate the quick R&D turnaround!
AE59AFF9-4EF2-4F7C-90EC-9A9B4748EDA8.jpeg

I want to pick these up because my XL80s are just sitting here waiting to be mounted. My only problem is that I wish the mounting holes allowed adjustability to mount the lights more inboard. From all of the pictures I see, the lights look like they sit too far outboard and look kinda weird. Maybe it’s just me, but they just don’t look as good on the TRX as they do on the Raptor.

Yes! Just finished the fogs this afternoon. I used (2) S1’s instead of the S2’s that come with the kit. The OEM plastic fog light trim is too small to effectively fit 3 S1’s, but the trim is removable and pocket itself is plenty big. I’m sure that one of the vendors will come out with a triple fog kit eventually.
Here’s pics:
Great pics and beautiful truck. Question - I just ordered the dual S2 fogs for my TRX. Might be a silly question but did you install through the back (eg removing that piece in the wheel well or did you pop off plastic in front and install from front? Any details or specifics would be appreciated. Installing lights this weekend. Thanks. - Joe

Yes! Just finished the fogs this afternoon. I used (2) S1’s instead of the S2’s that come with the kit. The OEM plastic fog light trim is too small to effectively fit 3 S1’s, but the trim is removable and pocket itself is plenty big. I’m sure that one of the vendors will come out with a triple fog kit eventually.
Here’s pics:
Looks awesome! Question - did you install the bracket from the front by removing the trim or from the rear by removing the wheel well panel? If the front - any tricks to getting the trim off without damaging it? Thanks in advance!

joe

Here’s pics:

Here’s pics:
Foshizzle what about ordering a 2nd set of the Fog Pockets inserts and Hogging them out enough to accept a 3rd S2? Then we'd have your OEM Inserts for resale, etc...

When I ordered the mounts for my Rigid pods they replied saying it might be 6 weeks before getting a new shipment in as they were out of stock. Today, less than a week later, I got them. SDHQ are an impressive company. Just wanted to put this out there.

Same thing happened to me. I was really surprised when I saw the box on my doorstep.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back