Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Trackhawk
Current Ride #2
2014 Z28
Military
USAF - VET
I'll be at GAA (driving my TRX down) and will post what it goes for.

Must be a dealership???

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 9.16.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 9.16.11 AM.png
    989.6 KB · Views: 202
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 9.19.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 9.19.17 AM.png
    930.3 KB · Views: 194
Probably pretty strong

Didn’t sell at 125,000 plus buyers premium of 8%!

Attachments

• 23CC76EE-86FF-4B08-B4D1-7FC0E10D096B.jpeg
    23CC76EE-86FF-4B08-B4D1-7FC0E10D096B.jpeg
    308.9 KB · Views: 136
  • 1387871C-0CF0-430B-BF33-8DDA1907B2BB.jpeg
    1387871C-0CF0-430B-BF33-8DDA1907B2BB.jpeg
    429.8 KB · Views: 137
  • D0AF0AC1-9FE1-4552-A66C-49020CFAA0DB.jpeg
    D0AF0AC1-9FE1-4552-A66C-49020CFAA0DB.jpeg
    367.7 KB · Views: 138
  • 7656F20F-3C7C-444F-892A-8053CBCB7EE8.jpeg
    7656F20F-3C7C-444F-892A-8053CBCB7EE8.jpeg
    381.9 KB · Views: 143
Oh. Misunderstood. Thought it was owner truck and reserve was 125

Deal Doctor

Attachments

• 4C051092-C0BE-4D02-8FD2-CDA175BE5635.jpeg
    4C051092-C0BE-4D02-8FD2-CDA175BE5635.jpeg
    348 KB · Views: 106
I'll check back tomorrow & see if a deal was made.

Having been a part of many auctions they probably started with a $125k bid they pulled out of the air and were unable to get any real money in after that so it went down as a no sale. If the $125 bid was real they would have been nuts not to take it.

$102500 and I would probably do it.

I am back from the auction with my own TRX LE and now that I have almost 2,000 miles on her I thought I would give my thoughts.

I traded a Trackhawk on it and maybe miss it a bit.

The truck performed great although on the highway it was a truck and as expected did not perform like my old Trackhawk.
Around town I still prefer the Trackhawk for maneuverability anyway.
At a red-light this truck is awesome as the inside blows my old Trackhawk away.
It is a bit unbelievable how this truck is equipped and the my old 2014 RAM 2500 or Trackhawk doesn't even compare.
The suspension is a bit soft for my liking but I am sure I just have to mess with the modes a bit as I stayed in AUTO.
As this is a winter vehicle for me and here in Western PA the snow may be mostly gone (I hope) the TRX will go into storage soon.
In the first 2,000 miles City & Highway I have averaged 11.4 mpg.
All in all I love it with no issues thus far and am so glad I made the trade!

I am back from the auction with my own TRX LE and now that I have almost 2,000 miles on her I thought I would give my thoughts.

I traded a Trackhawk on it and maybe miss it a bit.

The truck performed great although on the highway it was a truck and as expected did not perform like my old Trackhawk.
Around town I still prefer the Trackhawk for maneuverability anyway.
At a red-light this truck is awesome as the inside blows my old Trackhawk away.
It is a bit unbelievable how this truck is equipped and the my old 2014 RAM 2500 or Trackhawk doesn't even compare.
The suspension is a bit soft for my liking but I am sure I just have to mess with the modes a bit as I stayed in AUTO.
As this is a winter vehicle for me and here in Western PA the snow may be mostly gone (I hope) the TRX will go into storage soon.
In the first 2,000 miles City & Highway I have averaged 11.4 mpg.
All in all I love it with no issues thus far and am so glad I made the trade!
Hi Don,
thank you for the feedback, still waiting on my delivery so no reference yet. But curious if you had the upgraded interior in the trackhawk (seats, leather, stitching, sound system and upgraded headliner)? I was thinking the interiors would be on par or close. I'm keeping the Trackhawk because it is still one of the fastest vehicles I've owned (and I've had a few very fast cars) and will be able to shift back and forth but curious on what specifically makes it better.

thanks in advance
mike

Hi Don,
thank you for the feedback, still waiting on my delivery so no reference yet. But curious if you had the upgraded interior in the trackhawk (seats, leather, stitching, sound system and upgraded headliner)? I was thinking the interiors would be on par or close. I'm keeping the Trackhawk because it is still one of the fastest vehicles I've owned (and I've had a few very fast cars) and will be able to shift back and forth but curious on what specifically makes it better.

thanks in advance
mike
Mike,

I would guess so as I got every option available even the monitors in the second row that were never used. It was a bit over 100k sticker at the time. I am hoping that the new version, that should be announced soon, will have the new style interior ie the Grand Wagoneer. If it does (and has a shifter) I'll be first in line to order another one. Don

Mike,

I would guess so as I got every option available even the monitors in the second row that were never used. It was a bit over 100k sticker at the time. I am hoping that the new version, that should be announced soon, will have the new style interior ie the Grand Wagoneer. If it does (and has a shifter) I'll be first in line to order another one. Don
thanks for feedback, mine is loaded too. I guess going from my 2006 GC SRT8 and my 2016 Jeep Rubicon AEV JK350 the interior is wonderful so just relative. Based on your feedback I'm really looking forward to the upgrade and maybe the TH will have to go for the new one too. Just concerned they go with a Supercharged 6 or turbos vs. the Hellcat motor which would turn me off. We are looking at the GC L or Jeep 392 for my wife (love that NA motor). Good luck with your truck

thanks for feedback, mine is loaded too. I guess going from my 2006 GC SRT8 and my 2016 Jeep Rubicon AEV JK350 the interior is wonderful so just relative. Based on your feedback I'm really looking forward to the upgrade and maybe the TH will have to go for the new one too. Just concerned they go with a Supercharged 6 or turbos vs. the Hellcat motor which would turn me off. We are looking at the GC L or Jeep 392 for my wife (love that NA motor). Good luck with your truck
Been told the Alfa Romeo driveline keeps breaking with a Hellcat Engine which could delay the TH as they are determined to get away from paying Mercedes residuals. This doesn't make sense to me because I thought the Durango (Hellcat version) was the Alfa Romeo. All I can figure is it also is based on the Mercedes. I guess this is a long way of saying I really don't know sh.. :)

Been told the Alfa Romeo driveline keeps breaking with a Hellcat Engine which could delay the TH as they are determined to get away from paying Mercedes residuals. This doesn't make sense to me because I thought the Durango (Hellcat version) was the Alfa Romeo. All I can figure is it also is based on the Mercedes. I guess this is a long way of saying I really don't know sh.. :)
The Durango Hellcat is still based on the old GL Platform, they have not transitioned to the Afla platform yet. that's why the Hellcat Durango is a 2020 only model.

Back