Arizona Arizona TRX Owners

@PhoenixTRX has been working on the location and date. I know he and I have both had some things going on that have pushed it back a little bit but I’m thinking we should be able to get something locked down soon. Especially if we all team up and find him a radiator. I fear the the longer he is in his loaner Warlock the more in love he will fall with it. 🤣
I 'should' know today re: an eta for my TRX repair (apparently after THREE F'ING SERVICE VISITS) they've finally found the source of the coolant leak. From history it will require ME to call/email for an update. Fortunately coolant was pouring over my driveway which provided a CLUE. As I was told after the first visit 'all TRX' smell like this (sweet smell) under the hood'. IF it is indeed the radiator mentioned in a one sentence email reply last week - my cursory audit of dealers shows dozens (over 40+) on national backorder with an estimated 1-2 mo. wait.🍋

I'm trying to remain in my happy place and not author the manifesto of dates/timestamps and statements until necessary for Ram Cares and my mental health. I have enough fodder for a TEd Talk.

Unfortunately the loaner they FINALLY gave me from their own inventory... a RAM 'Classic' WARLOCK is wearing me down. In comparison it's not 'Classic' it's 'Vasectomy'.

As @Shifts_And_Grins noted, perhaps Stockholm Syndrome has set in. <- My wife very concerned - has noted that I curse less, act pleased with mpg while decrying performance concerns and greet people by asking politely for their pronouns first. Our toddler trio (absolutely squeezed into the Ewok rear doors/child seat room if they were leg amputees) enjoyed singing Baby Shark this am to drown out the 6cyl. exhaust. 🦈 Over the weekend - Siena yelled "Daddy, take ma' pic-cher' and offered this attached sentiment.

Maybe it will go to Lemon Law, in my current state of mind I will buy a Subaru wagon and a Golden Retriever with a compost and recycling bin in the cargo area (for depositing collected refuse during righteous permitted trail walks with my REI hiking staff). The portrayed owners in the commercials always seem so happy, content and at peace.

As @Fifty recently noted (sorry if verbiage not exact/but agree with sentiment)... "it's about time that RAM treated customers with a level of service on par with their $100k purchases and not instead on the level of a entry level compact car".

Attachments

• Siena Warlock.jpg
    Siena Warlock.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I 'should' know today re: an eta for my TRX repair (apparently after THREE F'ING SERVICE VISITS) they've finally found the source of the coolant leak. From history it will require ME to call/email for an update. Fortunately coolant was pouring over my driveway which provided a CLUE. As I was told after the first visit 'all TRX' smell like this (sweet smell) under the hood'. IF it is indeed the radiator mentioned in a one sentence email reply last week - my cursory audit of dealers shows dozens (over 40+) on national backorder with an estimated 1-2 mo. wait.🍋

I'm trying to remain in my happy place and not author the manifesto of dates/timestamps and statements until necessary for Ram Cares and my mental health. I have enough fodder for a TEd Talk.

Unfortunately the loaner they FINALLY gave me from their own inventory... a RAM 'Classic' WARLOCK is wearing me down. In comparison it's not 'Classic' it's 'Vasectomy'.

As @Shifts_And_Grins noted, perhaps Stockholm Syndrome has set in. <- My wife very concerned - has noted that I curse less, act pleased with mpg while decrying performance concerns and greet people by asking politely for their pronouns first. Our toddler trio (absolutely squeezed into the Ewok rear doors/child seat room if they were leg amputees) enjoyed singing Baby Shark this am to drown out the 6cyl. exhaust. 🦈 Over the weekend - Siena yelled "Daddy, take ma' pic-cher' and offered this attached sentiment.

Maybe it will go to Lemon Law, in my current state of mind I will buy a Subaru wagon and a Golden Retriever with a compost and recycling bin in the cargo area (for depositing collected refuse during righteous permitted trail walks with my REI hiking staff). The portrayed owners in the commercials always seem so happy, content and at peace.

As @Fifty recently noted (sorry if verbiage not exact/but agree with sentiment)... "it's about time that RAM treated customers with a level of service on par with their $100k purchases and not instead on the level of a entry level compact car".
I get you fired up better than a case of Monster Energy in the morning. 🤣 I know how to push those warlock buttons.

I get you fired up better than a case of Monster Energy in the morning. 🤣 I know how to push those warlock buttons.
"Warlock" is a diagnosed mental state.

Just emailed them again (after my last attempted communication to illicit an update on Thursday).

Don't get much for $100k these days.

I'm gonna call my Golden Retriever "NOGAF" (no one gives a f...)

"Warlock" is a diagnosed mental state.

Just emailed them again (after my last attempted communication to illicit an update on Thursday).

Don't get much for $100k these days.

I'm gonna call my Golden Retriever "NOGAF" (no one gives a f...)
Have you involved a case manager from stelantis customer service yet?

Have you involved a case manager from stelantis customer service yet?
LOL, I’m pretty sure those people are just there to say things like “I understand your frustration” and “I’m sorry for this situation”. Then they hang up the call and all laugh together.

I have about 1/2" of notes, emails, past tech reports (comical at best), etc. I have a 'Table Book' of past business interactions from Delta Airlines (traveling with my broken back/stoned/and a little verbal 'rap' battle with the crew after landing) to Home Depot (missed the (lack of) sign re: having an empty propane cylinder inside the store and hilarity ensued). ALWAYS end up with a fun company escalation and ultimately closure. Like Andy in Shawkshank Redemption, I'm fortunate to have 'nothing but time' for pursuit. I like to think that part of my life legacy will be featured in numerous training centers playing 'recorded' calls and printed/posted email correspondence littering break room cork board amusement. :ROFLMAO:

Finally got a reply today "Current eta 1/18/22".

Glad the Service Advisor clarified 2022.

Is that the part? Is that the installation? Is it the TRX completed and ready for pick-up?

Current is such a 'teaser' too, the crescendo of excitement broken. Like kinda pregnant, I sorta felt that too and... well, I digress. Last episode of Game of Thrones sucked too.

I just want it back, run it hard and ensure it's not gonna be a 4th related dealer visit... then go somewhere else in the future. With three Toddlers, the dealership proximity was the catalyst.

Fortunately I managed to procure (billed to the Warranty) a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Enterprise for more adequate usage, some vigor/testosterone returned after dropping off the Warlock.

I have about 1/2" of notes, emails, past tech reports (comical at best), etc. I have a 'Table Book' of past business interactions from Delta Airlines (traveling with my broken back/stoned/and a little verbal 'rap' battle with the crew after landing) to Home Depot (missed the (lack of) sign re: having an empty propane cylinder inside the store and hilarity ensued). ALWAYS end up with a fun company escalation and ultimately closure. Like Andy in Shawkshank Redemption, I'm fortunate to have 'nothing but time' for pursuit. I like to think that part of my life legacy will be featured in numerous training centers playing 'recorded' calls and printed/posted email correspondence littering break room cork board amusement. :ROFLMAO:

Is that the part? Is that the installation? Is it the TRX completed and ready for pick-up?

Current is such a 'teaser' too, the crescendo of excitement broken. Like kinda pregnant, I sorta felt that too and... well, I digress. Last episode of Game of Thrones sucked too.

I just want it back, run it hard and ensure it's not gonna be a 4th related dealer visit... then go somewhere else in the future. With three Toddlers, the dealership proximity was the catalyst.

Fortunately I managed to procure (billed to the Warranty) a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Enterprise for more adequate usage, some vigor/testosterone returned after dropping off the Warlock.
I miss the warlock already.

which dealership are you working with? I was also given a Warlock as a loaner from Tempe CDJR when I had mine in for service a few months ago. At first I was excited that I got a truck as a loaner. But then I got in to drive home, and realized the back seat was designed for Oompa Loompas, and there was no way I was getting 2 rear-facing car seats in there.

LOL, I’m pretty sure those people are just there to say things like “I understand your frustration” and “I’m sorry for this situation”. Then they hang up the call and all laugh together.
You're not wrong most of them probably do haha. I did however save a case manager's info and call her directly whenever I have any issues. So far she's been accommodating.

I also have a guy for Mopar extended care stuff in case any one ever needs something like wheel/road hazard or extended warranties.

which dealership are you working with? I was also given a Warlock as a loaner from Tempe CDJR when I had mine in for service a few months ago. At first I was excited that I got a truck as a loaner. But then I got in to drive home, and realized the back seat was designed for Oompa Loompas, and there was no way I was getting 2 rear-facing car seats in there.
Airpark.

Wednesday marks 3 weeks my truck has been parked there (3rd visit).

Long story but the suspected part arrived today (weeks late from the Supplier) from the Stellantis distribution center in LA marked appropriately... but strangely someone had taken the box and replaced the part with one for a 6cyl and added a corrected content label.

@Shifts_And_Grins agrees, it's the curse of the WARLOCK. Last generation RAM, sold as a 'Classic' without USB ports and a driving light switch that illuminates on the dash but there ain't no lights in the bumper!

I've been told -> in small print on ED medication it states "if an erection lasts 4hrs or longer, see your Doctor.. but first drive a RAM WARLOCK. 9/10 study participants went into remission instantly and never regained function. Limiting operation may reduce collateral long lasting effects.

Airpark.

Wednesday marks 3 weeks my truck has been parked there (3rd visit).

Long story but the suspected part arrived today (weeks late from the Supplier) from the Stellantis distribution center in LA marked appropriately... but strangely someone had taken the box and replaced the part with one for a 6cyl and added a corrected content label.

@Shifts_And_Grins agrees, it's the curse of the WARLOCK. Last generation RAM, sold as a 'Classic' without USB ports and a driving light switch that illuminates on the dash but there ain't no lights in the bumper!

I've been told -> in small print on ED medication it states "if an erection lasts 4hrs or longer, see your Doctor.. but first drive a RAM WARLOCK. 9/10 study participants went into remission instantly and never regained function. Limiting operation may reduce collateral long lasting effects.
I refuse to do business with Airpark, I was looking for a WB Charger Hellcat, wasted my time wheeling and dealing and the sales rep sent me numbers for an RT... He said it was a comparable monthly price... Must've thought I was some punk kid...

It would be nice if a few of us could meet up sometime. Pavs maybe? Does anyone know if they are back in full force?
Pavs is ghetto these days. I’d love to do something simple and get people together though.

I’m thinking of just doing an easy trip up and over 4 peaks in the next couple weeks. I’ll make a post. Hopefully more people can make it than the last one I “organized”.

It would be nice if a few of us could meet up sometime. Pavs maybe? Does anyone know if they are back in full force?
Well, I ordered my 2023 TRX mid January and still stuck in D status. I am hopeful by the end July that I have my new TRX and would love to meet some AZ TRX owners. I split my time just outside of Flagstaff during the summers and winters in Cave Creek. Cheers!

Last edited:
Pavs is ghetto these days. I’d love to do something simple and get people together though.

I’m thinking of just doing an easy trip up and over 4 peaks in the next couple weeks. I’ll make a post. Hopefully more people can make it than the last one I “organized”.
I haven’t been down there since 2021.

I hit a pothole in my Scatpack shortly after leaving the event and haven’t been back since… Needed a new wheel and tire: /

Attachments

• IMG_1478.jpeg
    IMG_1478.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1475.jpeg
    IMG_1475.jpeg
    219.5 KB · Views: 13
I'm totally down for a meetup and or a run. I will be in a Bronco since I tested the TRX a little too hard and I'm waiting for the new one to be built. I can bring TRX parts just not a TRX. lol

I'm totally down for a meetup and or a run. I will be in a Bronco since I tested the TRX a little too hard and I'm waiting for the new one to be built. I can bring TRX parts just not a TRX. lol
That great. I’d love to check out a bronco in its element. I’ll make a post and see if we can get a little something together.

Back