Anyone hear about the production email a few got?

Elrodd

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Military
Ex-Army
Is the word on the street true about buyers getting an email recently only if they are in line to have their order produced by Mar? I heard anyone not getting said email will be Apr or later up to the end of the production year etc.

From FCA lips themselves... Only doing those customers with SOLD orders in Q1 who recieved the email. Whats your status? D? D1?

You still have chance. They may build extra trucks and some more could be added in. If they build more than 30 a day I an see this happening.
Dealer might not of had the right email attached to your order and that's why you didn't get it. You could still get a Q1 delivery.

fail.JPG

I can confirm the email was sent as I got one with a march delivery timeframe, Unfortunately if you didn't receive an email its not looking good for getting your truck in Q1 of 2021, but there are several people with trucks that have already been built (with verified build sheets) that said they didn't receive an email so there is some hope that they didn't send it out to everyone whose truck will be delivered in the first quarter and you still might get your truck.

Attachments

• FCA Email.PNG
    FCA Email.PNG
    111.5 KB · Views: 33
From FCA lips themselves... Only doing those customers with SOLD orders in Q1 who recieved the email. Whats your status? D? D1?

You still have chance. They may build extra trucks and some more could be added in. If they build more than 30 a day I an see this happening.
Dealer might not of had the right email attached to your order and that's why you didn't get it. You could still get a Q1 delivery.

View attachment 1838
Dealer hasn't gotten back to me on the status yet, said he was checking with his rep, my vin he gave me is 1C6SRFU92MN900943, I ordered day 1.

Dealer hasn't gotten back to me on the status yet, said he was checking with his rep, my vin he gave me is 1C6SRFU92MN900943, I ordered day 1.
I'm in the same spot. Day 2 order and I didn't get it either. My dealer checking with is rep

View attachment 1838
Ok dealer just said he got a code on mine of D1 with a updated ship date today of 1/14

Mine just told me the status is D1, I don't even know what that means myself
Ok dealer just said he got a code on mine of D1 with a updated ship date today of 1/14
D1 - Gateline: plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned.

The truck has been scheduled for assembly now. Hopefully you will take delivery in February!

D1 - Gateline: plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned.

The truck has been scheduled for assembly now. Hopefully you will take delivery in February!
Thank you brother, here is to hoping so! Merry Christmas to all of you!

I'm in the same spot. Day 2 order and I didn't get it either. My dealer checking with is rep
I am predicting that you will get a Feb build date.... at least I hope for your sake.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back