Anyone have an idea what wheels are on this truck?

MCooper

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Audi RSQ8
IMG_2747.jpg

Looks like these.

Anyone ever see them in 24 inches? I am debating 22 vs 24
Not to sound like a dick but why buy such an expensive truck that's designed for off-roading and then make it unusable for what its designed for? You could probably buy a rebel, slap a supercharger on it and then 22s or 24s for less money.

Not to sound like a dick but why buy such an expensive truck that's designed for off-roading and then make it unusable for what its designed for? You could probably buy a rebel, slap a supercharger on it and then 22s or 24s for less money.
No disrespect at all. I realized the 24 is silly and impractical. I likely will though get 22. I have gone off roading with previous trucks with 22's. Personally, this truck will probably never off road though. It is more work related (K9s). After a quick read, 24 is out of the question.

Above is a blown up picture. They are the 4play 4PF6 wheels but that image is a digital render with an overly aggressive offset. That picture is probably the extent of the turning radius with an offset that aggressive.

Those are definitely photoshopped wheels. An actual set would not appear nearly as deep concave as shown.

You can slap a Hellcat or even a Hellephant engine on your Rebel or any other Rams you like, but one thing the other Rams Don’t have (except the HD 3500 dually) is the wide body. Realistically speaking though, how many percent of TRX owners do you think would use their trucks for off-roading? My guess would be less than 20%

Those are definitely photoshopped wheels. An actual set would not appear nearly as deep concave as shown.

I would one thought it was fake too but being that I looked up the shop and it’s in Baton Rouge it makes sense. They like big ass rims down there
F45A9D71-9996-4F9B-AF3D-8073709FDC21.png

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back