Any other women Driving TRX on the Forum? Roll Call...

There’s nothing about gender nonsense here. His and hers were about couple who has 2 TRXs, 1 for him and 1 for her. Believe or not, there are several couples who have 2 TRXs here.
My hubbs is selling his RAM 2500 mega cab cummins and just ordered a Power wagon. I get it...

Attachments

• 20220503_063123 (3).jpg
    20220503_063123 (3).jpg
    478 KB · Views: 85
Hey Ladies!

What's Good! I got My 22 TRX in July and I'm in New Jersey. Just wondering who else is out there in the forum?? Drop me a Hi, where your from and a pic of your rig in the comments below.

View attachment 54351
Hi! My name is Tasha, I live in Reno, NV. I just joined the group today. I own a 2022 TRX in red as well. I absolutely love my TRX!! Can’t wait to chat with hopefully more women who own TRX’s as well! : )

Hi! My name is Tasha, I live in Reno, NV. I just joined the group today. I own a 2022 TRX in red as well. I absolutely love my TRX!! Can’t wait to chat with hopefully more women who own TRX’s as well! : )
Welcome Reno! Drop a pic of your rig!

Attachments

• IMG_4866.jpeg
    IMG_4866.jpeg
    347 KB · Views: 89
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    511.3 KB · Views: 88
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    626.8 KB · Views: 87
My wife dailies a 22 level 2
26xxx miles in a year and half

She was rocking out to 90’s gangster rap whipped in and backed into a parking spot at target.
An old black guy was within 2 spots and yelled to her “now you’re a bad mother fucker”

Attachments

• IMG_3016.jpeg
    IMG_3016.jpeg
    381.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
GF and baby momma just drove my TRX for long road trip while I road my Harley.

IMG_0108.jpeg

She loves driving "The Dino" as she calls it (though she wants me to put pedal extenders on it as she's like 4'10" lol). When she drives it she always gets "you' are a bad arse!" comments from people and neck cranes. She's so small and the TRX is so over the top that it is shocking to some folks lol.

Hello from Oregon! It's nice to see some other "She-Rexes" here.

As my screen name suggests, I'm pretty low-key and I tend to shy away from anything that calls attention to myself...EXCEPT when it comes to my TRX. I have to say, it feels incredible getting all the double-takes and dropped jaws. It's especially nice to get recognition for badassery when backing into parking spaces or parallel parking in tight spots. (Sure, the backup camera helps to line up, but I'm a daughter of a LD truck driver, and he taught me well)

See you around, ladies.

Hey Ladies!

What's Good! I got My 22 TRX in July and I'm in New Jersey. Just wondering who else is out there in the forum?? Drop me a Hi, where your from and a pic of your rig in the comments below.

View attachment 54351
. . .I hear @Fifty likes to "dress up" every once and a while.

Just because we are what we eat….

Back