Rexb

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 trx
Military
Army
Im doing a whipple stage 2 with the Ripa intake and Ripa interchiller on 93 pump gas.

-Whipple
-112mm Throttle Body
-1200cc FIC injectors
-AR 2" primary Headers
-ATI 10% Damper
-Interchiller- Ripa
-Intake- Ripa
-185 Tstat
-Fore fuel rail setup

I'll have pics in next week or so.

I'm curious what whp I'll make. I'd like to see close 800-850whp but I know that will be a stretch with pump gas.

What have you guys seen as a high 93 pump gas number?

Last edited:
Well, I think the power numbers depend on the pulley size and boost you run through it. I’ve been thinking of doing the same setup but 1300 injectors and E85. I’d get a larger pulley and tune for low boost 91 towing duty and then a smaller pulley and tune for E85 fun.

No incognito and Dusterhoff tuning.

Well, I think the power numbers depend on the pulley size and boost you run through it. I’ve been thinking of doing the same setup but 1300 injectors and E85. I’d get a larger pulley and tune for low boost 91 towing duty and then a smaller pulley and tune for E85 fun.

No incognito and Dusterhoff tuning.
I have to stick with 93 pump because thats all I have around here.

Why no incognito?

Why not go with Ripa tuning? I currently have the Ripa TRX800 package (really 710whp) with 108mm TB and ported snout and with with Ripa tuning. I haven't had an issue for over 5000 miles...

There’s no need for an Incognito pulley with a Whipple sitting on top the motor. You use them to try and fly under the warranty radar.

I’ve done a lot of reading on the Hellcat forums and Ripa never pops up as a top tuner.
Ah, ok. Yeah, their volume definitely isnt as high as someone like dusten, agreed. However, I haven't come across a disgruntled person with a Ripa tune.

I only said Incognito since its already on there and does add 1 pound of boost. Talking with Tony at Ripa, he said it wont hurt to keep it on there. I might take it off though if we have too much boost for pump when we go to tune...

There’s no need for an Incognito pulley with a Whipple sitting on top the motor. You use them to try and fly under the warranty radar.

I’ve done a lot of reading on the Hellcat forums and Ripa never pops up as a top tuner.
Agreed. Curt, Satera and Barth are the premier tuners. Ripa has had a lot of negative feedback on here and their video on how they handled tuning problems with their TT kit would definitely steer me away from their tuning. Given that the incognito is known to have issues with belt slip I would also ditch that POS.

I have to stick with 93 pump because thats all I have around here.

Why no incognito?

Why not go with Ripa tuning? I currently have the Ripa TRX800 package (really 710whp) with 108mm TB and ported snout and with with Ripa tuning. I haven't had an issue for over 5000 miles...
Where are you at in Florida?

Agreed. Curt, Satera and Barth are the premier tuners. Ripa has had a lot of negative feedback on here and their video on how they handled tuning problems with their TT kit would definitely steer me away from their tuning. Given that the incognito is known to have issues with belt slip I would also ditch that POS.
I have not heard about belt slip with the incognito. I had their Ripa belt lock up top, maybe thats why I didnt experience it...

That said, would an ATI 10% be a better option for lower?

What did they do with the TT kit for tuning, I hadnt heard about that...

I have not heard about belt slip with the incognito. I had their Ripa belt lock up top, maybe thats why I didnt experience it...

That said, would an ATI 10% be a better option for lower?
There are entire threads about Ripa and the Incognito on this forum if you search. As well as a couple other posts from disgruntled customers. If you are going to run a lower at all then the ATI would be the way to go. Much better groove design.

What did they do with the TT kit for tuning, I hadnt heard about that...
The intakes for the turbos were sucking in exhaust gas during tuning and it had them chasing their tales for over a month. It’s a common thing for running lower mount turbos that you need to watch for and shocking to me that they didn’t understand it right away or during the design.

@AZDinoPwr It seems your keen on these platforms. Do you think the FIC 1000cc are good for my setup or do you recommend stepping up to FIC 1200 for room?

I already have the 1000 but wanted to make sure I am good before installing...

@AZDinoPwr It seems your keen on these platforms. Do you think the FIC 1000cc are good for my setup or do you recommend stepping up to FIC 1200 for room?

I already have the 1000 but wanted to make sure I am good before installing...
You staying pump gas 91/93 and stock motor for sure?

You staying pump gas 91/93 and stock motor for sure?
Yes, unless they make a move to put E85 in the panhandle which it doesnt look promising at this point...lol

I will probably add headers/exhaust down the road but my goal is really 800-850whp on pump 93.

Yes, unless they make a move to put E85 in the panhandle which it doesnt look promising at this point...lol

I will probably add headers/exhaust down the road but my goal is really 800-850whp on pump 93.
Honestly the difference in price for the injectors compared to the added insurance and flexibility provided with them seems minuscule. You’re putting on a blower with so much more potential that I wouldnt make your injectors your handicapping limit. I would just go with the larger set. Personally I would run ID over FIC but do whatever your tuner prefers.

Im doing a whipple stage 2 with the Ripa intake and Ripa interchiller on 93 pump gas.

-Whipple Stage2
-1000cc FIC injectors
-Incognito pulley - Ripa
-keyed crank
-Interchiller- Ripa
-Intake- Ripa
-Ripa tune
-185 Tstat

I'll have pics in next week or so.

I'm curious what whp I'll make. I'd like to see close to 850whp but I know that will be a stretch with pump gas.

What have you guys seen as a high 93 pump gas number?
I saw a video on the TTRX set up and it did 875 at the wheels on pump gas so from my point of view it's getable. The guy was having issues with the kit and he sent it to RIPA to solve and that is what they got out of it. I would like to see what you get as I'm thinking of doing the exact same thing but with headers. I'm actually questioning the need for headers though. What's the max you can get on pump gas without doing a 426? I have the 800 kit also and it's ok but not enough. Do it once and go for the most.

Last edited:
I saw a video on the TTRX set up and it did 875 at the wheels on pump gas so from my point of view it's getable. The guy was having issues with the kit and he sent it to RIPA to solve and that is what they got out of it. I would like to see what you get as I'm thinking of doing the exact same thing but with headers. I'm actually questioning the need for headers though. What's the max you can get on pump gas without doing a 426? I have the 800 kit also and it's ok but not enough. Do it once and go for the most.
Max you can get on pump or max you can get reliably with stock bottom end? Those two numbers are separated by about 300-400hp.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back