AMATEUR REVIEW Of My 2021 Ram TRX Truck - Pros and Cons...

WillMotivation

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ford Raptor
Finally got around to taking the truck out this past weekend and figured I would try to do a quick review of my favorite things about the truck and least favorite things about it.
I'm not Doug Demuro or anything so don't expect a full detailed review of quirks etc, but I give my personal thoughts on it...

Hope this is helpful entertainment for anyone waiting for their truck to arrive!

Finally got around to taking the truck out this past weekend and figured I would try to do a quick review of my favorite things about the truck and least favorite things about it.
I'm not Doug Demuro or anything so don't expect a full detailed review of quirks etc, but I give my personal thoughts on it...

Hope this is helpful entertainment for anyone waiting for their truck to arrive!

I watched earlier and you did a really good job. Nice to see a responsible utuber!! And I was very happy you didn’t blow it up at the end of your vid. 😀 Cheers and thanks for posting.

Nice vid. When you were doing pulls it made me smile. Also, “I like a touchy throttle”

Good video. Agree about the shifter. When the Ram salesman picked me up in his new Ram 1/2 ton and I saw that knob, I had to ask if the TRX was the same. 😨 It seems too rinky dink. I mean, why not go back to push button? ;)

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back