AMATEUR REVIEW Of My 2021 Ram TRX Truck - Pros and Cons...

WillMotivation

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ford Raptor
Finally got around to taking the truck out this past weekend and figured I would try to do a quick review of my favorite things about the truck and least favorite things about it.
I'm not Doug Demuro or anything so don't expect a full detailed review of quirks etc, but I give my personal thoughts on it...

Hope this is helpful entertainment for anyone waiting for their truck to arrive!

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 GMC 2500 trade for TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
Finally got around to taking the truck out this past weekend and figured I would try to do a quick review of my favorite things about the truck and least favorite things about it.
I'm not Doug Demuro or anything so don't expect a full detailed review of quirks etc, but I give my personal thoughts on it...

Hope this is helpful entertainment for anyone waiting for their truck to arrive!

I watched earlier and you did a really good job. Nice to see a responsible utuber!! And I was very happy you didn’t blow it up at the end of your vid. 😀 Cheers and thanks for posting.

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score

Nice vid. When you were doing pulls it made me smile. Also, “I like a touchy throttle”

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com