Aftermarket anti theft security systems

abrush

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Several - 65 Mustang Fastback, 67 Mustang Fastback, 2015 Challenger Hellcat, 2006 Shelby, 2019 Ford F550
Just curious with the sudden rise of thefts of the SRT vehicles if anyone is concerned about adding additional anti theft security systems to your truck? My local dealer had 3 Challengers and 1 Charger stole right off the lot the same night by the group that is going around and stealing these cars across the states. I also see they are stealing them right out of people's driveways. They never find most of them and I imagine they are being sent over seas. Because of this I am thinking about adding some form of additional safety measure like a fuel shut off switch, etc. Has anyone else done this or thought about it? Just curious as I would think that the TRX would be sought after too. Mine will be in a locked garage most the time but for the times it isn't I am pondering adding additional security measures to it. Thoughts?

Just curious with the sudden rise of thefts of the SRT vehicles if anyone is concerned about adding additional anti theft security systems to your truck? My local dealer had 3 Challengers and 1 Charger stole right off the lot the same night by the group that is going around and stealing these cars across the states. I also see they are stealing them right out of people's driveways. They never find most of them and I imagine they are being sent over seas. Because of this I am thinking about adding some form of additional safety measure like a fuel shut off switch, etc. Has anyone else done this or thought about it? Just curious as I would think that the TRX would be sought after too. Mine will be in a locked garage most the time but for the times it isn't I am pondering adding additional security measures to it. Thoughts?
Hidden power kill switch .

If someone wants to steal your car they are going to steal it. If they REALLY want it they will follow you to work, supermarket, kids games etc then steal it when the time is right.

What happened to the video that was just posted showing how to start the trx without the key using the auxiliary buttons? I just watched it and now it’s gone.

Anti-theft devices are not going to stop it from being towed away. If someone wants your car they will figure out a way. Best way to find it is a hidden GPS tracking device.

What happened to the video that was just posted showing how to start the trx without the key using the auxiliary buttons? I just watched it and now it’s gone.
I took the video down, it didn’t seem to work, try it now

I took the video down, it didn’t seem to work, try it now
So how do we find out the secret? That looks brilliant. Thanks

It worked well the first time. I thought you were made to remove it or was removed without your consent.

Stupid question. Is this a master sequence of buttons that works on any TRX or is this programmable so that you don’t have to keep your keys with you. Because that would be pretty awesome. I hate carrying keys.

It worked well the first time. I thought you were made to remove it or was removed without your consent.

Stupid question. Is this a master sequence of buttons that works on any TRX or is this programmable so that you don’t have to keep your keys with you. Because that would be pretty awesome. I hate carrying keys.
I think you still need the key...and then aux buttons in a sequence to allow the engine to fire up

I think you still need the key...and then aux buttons in a sequence to allow the engine to fire up
And how do find out this info? Any ideas?

That doesn’t make any sense. Why would you do the auxiliary button sequence when you have the key to start the vehicle?

The video showed the person pushing the start button with the brake depressed and it didn’t start. After the auxiliary button sequence the vehicle started no problem.

That doesn’t make any sense. Why would you do the auxiliary button sequence when you have the key to start the vehicle?
If someone has stolen your keys..........

And how do find out this info? Any ideas?
Go to this group:
AF05C380-43ED-454A-8CBF-958A0BDD092D.jpeg

And ask this dude, he said he will help:
A604795B-4ED1-4522-A7FE-3833A2636EB5.jpeg

Cheers!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back