DEAL aFe Momentum GT Cold Air Intake (Pro 5R or DRY S) For 2021+ Ram TRX @ JustBoltOns.com

I’m getting it for the look and the hope of a little more sc whine. Anything power wise is a bonus to me. The Bwoody while we all know makes the SC sound amazing isn’t really much more then a bent tube with a cone filter on it for i wanna say $500. This one looks like they put some effort intothe design lf it. But if in the end I don’t like it. One of our members will benefit when i sell it lol

Reactions: ALJ
These are still on pre-order status, should start shipping later next month or early December!

Anyone see this set up on a TRX yet? Getting close to the release of it and we still have no videos of it installed and taking off

They have vids of it running on a dyno on their Instagram.
But they are not posting results… makes me think it will be similar to their headers…
+\-9

They have vids of it running on a dyno on their Instagram.
But they are not posting results… makes me think it will be similar to their headers…
+\-9

I will say that their description on that vid references “double digit” hp gains from the new intake testing. I would think if that were true they would be very open about publishing that. Who knows. Lol

I will say that their description on that vid references “double digit” hp gains from the new intake testing. I would think if that were true they would be very open about publishing that. Who knows. Lol
I wonder if they are saying that due to the new hellcats getting 717 hp and everyone saying how restrictive the stock intake is due to what the truck is designed to drive in so maybe that will be their double digit gain lol.

I know it’s a camera angle from the rear…but does this increase the SC whine?

I know it’s a camera angle from the rear…but does this increase the SC whine?
Didn’t sound like it but based on the pics on their page I’m hoping so. Looks like there are open areas on the bottom front below each air filter which makes me believe there will be. 🤞🏻

Estimated ship date for new orders placed today is May 2, 2022. We hope to get more inventory sooner but backorders are still being filled first and should be fully shipped out by end of March / Early April!

All aFe TRX products: https://justboltons.com/search-results-page?q=afe+trx

2021+ Ram TRX aFe Momentum GT Cold Air Intake (Pro DRY S or Pro 5R Filters) System.

Not CA CARB Approved - Can't Be Shipped to California. Available in December 2021! Pre-Orders open today!

aFe Momentum GT Cold Air Intake (Pro DRY S Filters) for 2021+ Ram TRX - 50-70075D

View attachment 18595

Shop with confidence at Just Bolt-On Performance Parts for the best customer servicing, pricing and shipping on aFe Momentum GT Cold Air Intake (Pro DRY S Filters) for 2021+ Ram TRX - 50-70075D.

• Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filter for Maximum Convenience
  • Innovative Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
  • Massive Clear Sight Window for Convenient Filter Inspection Without Disassembly
  • Sealed Housing Incorporates Factory Hood Inlet Scoop and Grille Air Inlet
  • Premium T-Bolt Clamps and a Silicone Couplings Provide a Secure Seal and Excellent Durability
Dual Three Layer Performance Air Filters: A pair of 360-degree radial flow air filters feature our oil-free Pro DRY S media with three layers of synthetic media for maximum convenience. The progressive layering provides great filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity, while not requiring the use of oils. This media is best suited for street and light off-road use. The inverted tops makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.

View attachment 18596

aFe Momentum GT Cold Air Intake (Pro 5R Filters) for 2021+ Ram TRX - 50-70075R

View attachment 18599

Shop with confidence at Just Bolt-On Performance Parts for the best customer servicing, pricing and shipping on aFe Momentum GT Cold Air Intake (Pro 5R Filters) for 2021+ Ram TRX - 50-70075R.

• Washable and Reusable Pro 5R Air Filter for Maximum Performance
  • Innovative Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
  • Massive Clear Sight Window for Convenient Filter Inspection Without Disassembly
  • Sealed Housing Incorporates Factory Hood Inlet Scoop and Grille Air Inlet
  • Premium T-Bolt Clamps and a Silicone Couplings Provide a Secure Seal and Excellent Durability
Dual Five Layer Performance Air Filters: A pair of 360-degree radial flow air filters feature our pre-oiled Pro 5R media with five layers of progressively finer cotton gauze media for maximum performance. Our Pro 5R media provides your engine with the largest amount of high-flowing air, usually resulting in the highest power gains out of all other filter media options. This media is perfect for street use. The inverted tops make for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.

View attachment 18600

View attachment 18597

Unique One-Piece Housing: The smooth one-piece sealed housing, constructed of heat-resistant cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE), features our patent pending filter-to-housing interface. Its innovative design minimizes the total number of parts, making for an easy installation. A massive clear sight window allows for hassle-free filter inspection without having to disassemble your intake system. The housing incorporates both the factory hood air inlet scoop and the grille inlet using no additional hardware.

Dyno-Tuned Intake Tube: This system features a trio of high quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tubes to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Our XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable.

Premium Components: Stainless-steel T-bolt clamps are included for strength, and a premium silicone coupling allows for ample flexibility and durability. Momentum GT intakes are designed with fewer parts for a fast and easy installation.

Emissions Disclaimer: This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.

View attachment 18598

Looks like you gain 900 hp and 1000lbs extra tow capacity. My source may not be solid his name is Lan Poi he works at the Nike factory in China and makes 25 cents an hour.
  • Dyno-Proven Gains up to +22 HP and +19 Lbs. x Ft. TQ on Pro DRY S
  • Dyno-Proven Gains up to +28 HP and +25 Lbs. x Ft. TQ on Pro 5R

Just looking i see i ordered 8/10/21 the release date was supposed to be 12/10/21. I know i spoke to you @Johnny@JustBoltOns and you said they were not gonna be ready until March so just curious. I’m gonna continue to wait as this is the only one as of right now that uses the factory hood scoop but i’m getting anxious lol. Might buy a Bwoody to hold me over but even that was is back ordered i believe. Stupid Covid!!! Lol

What about orders placed way back when lol. Still looking like March to ship?
That is correct, and will keep you posted if anything changes or we see further delays but so far, things are looking good!

Back