And dual M&R Automotive 30" Light Bars:

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hey All,

Here is the install video from my ADD front bumper, for those interested:

Also, here is my tutorial on installing Baja Designs LP6 lights:

Looks so good man!

I'm excited to see this in person soon looks awesome!!

Looks amazing! (y) I have heard that they are coming out with winch bumpers. I would love that exact bumper with winch where the light bars are.

Like usual, great job with the tutorial and your truck looks sick my friend. (y)(y)

I had the bumper on order till I saw your video a while back. Not a fan of the wire routing for the light harness, having to cut OME bumper mounts, sensor mounts not tight, having to modify mounting holes on the bumper and having to drop the skid plate to do oil changes. My son has the front and rear pro bolt on his toyota and the install was not clean. I had to mod the bumper in a few places to get it to sit straight and bolt on flat to the main frame. Really think ADD should clean up the wiring application and fitment on this bumper for the price they charge. My two cents...

Again, your truck looks great!

Hey All,

Looks good 👍. Just installed the stealth fighter this evening. Unfortunately, I ran into the same issues with the two outer sensors. Im going to try and adjust them some how so they don’t constantly go off when I’m stopped. Did you have any issues with your sensors after you installed them? If so, did you come up with a solution? Thanks

Looks good 👍. Just installed the stealth fighter this evening. Unfortunately, I ran into the same issues with the two outer sensors. Im going to try and adjust them some how so they don’t constantly go off when I’m stopped. Did you have any issues with your sensors after you installed them? If so, did you come up with a solution? Thanks
I did not have any issues with the sensors, however when I contacted ADD they informed me that the latest instructions now require you to remove the plastic-welded bezels from the original bumper (outermost sensors) and cut + glue/epoxy them to the ADD bumper to ensure a proper fit. I never got around to doing that, and my rigged sensors have been working fine so far...

I did not have any issues with the sensors, however when I contacted ADD they informed me that the latest instructions now require you to remove the plastic-welded bezels from the original bumper (outermost sensors) and cut + glue/epoxy them to the ADD bumper to ensure a proper fit. I never got around to doing that, and my rigged sensors have been working fine so far...
Right on… appreciate the info brotha

Hey All,

. . .how easy is it to access the oil filter and oil cooler for oil changes?

. . .how easy is it to access the oil filter and oil cooler for oil changes?
Oil cooler is more difficult but I believe you can still reach the lines without having to remove the skid plate (honestly I take the truck to the dealer for oil changes so I don't have any experience with this). The oil filter is still accessible from the side as well, however the spout dumps directly onto the skid plate so it will make a mess unless you can divert the oil elsewhere. Mine is covered in old oil and dust from the dealer allowing it to dump there.
In my experience, the skid plate on the ADD bumper is near impossible to remove, for 2 reasons - firstly the bolts are allen head and will strip easily if you try to loosen from the front. Secondly, the nuts on the backside are extremely difficult to access, even with an open end wrench (I tried swapping skid plates while the bumper was off the truck and gave up after 30 min of no progress). So if you buy one of these don't plan on being able to remove the skid plate for service...just my 2c
Sorry I'm not much help

Now that you've lived with this bumper for a while, do you have any pictures of the oil filter access and oil cooler access for oil changes. I want to know if it's possible to drain the oil cooler and get to the oil filter without removing the skid plate.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back