ADD Bomber Bumpers (Front and Rear) Now Available

OP
OP
CustomPerformance

CustomPerformance

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
*01/17/22 Update: I should have 4 more front/rear sets arriving in the next few weeks. Two are Baja Designs style and two are Rigid style. Will have 4 rear bumpers as well. I don't have an exact ETA, but if you want to skip the 16 week lead time just shoot me a DM to get yours reserved.

OP
OP
CustomPerformance

CustomPerformance

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Thought I would give this a weekly bump until they are sold. Still have two sets of each style fronts available and 4 rears. Should be coming in the next 2-3 weeks. DM me to get yours reserved.

Azzurri TRX

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Black L2 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 Arabian Gray G-wagon G63
2021-2022-RAM-TRX-aftermarket-front-bumper.jpg

Is the light bar part of the package? Or is it an addition?

Thanks!

OP
OP
CustomPerformance

CustomPerformance

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
2021-2022-RAM-TRX-aftermarket-front-bumper.jpg

Is the light bar part of the package? Or is it an addition?

Thanks!
As @Claasicdrive stated, the lights on all the ADD bumpers are extra since you can configure several different light options for them. One thing to note, the picture you posted is of the Stealth Fighter bumper. The bumpers I have coming in are the Bomber series.
2021-RAM-1500-TRX- Bomber - BD -front-bumper.jpg
2021-RAM-1500-TRX- Bomber - Rigid -front-bumper.jpg
2021-RAM-1500-TRX- Bomber - rear -bumper.jpg

2Papi

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Toyota 2010
Current Ride #2
Tesla Y
I had this ADD Bomber front bumper with RIGID lights, first, dealer charged me extra for oil change because they have to remove the skid plate, which wasn't a big deal, then the lights sometime work, sometime they didn't work and started flicking and it happens 3 times in 3 months after it was install by a recommended dealer from ADD, guess what, every-time I went with this problem the guy charged me for labor.

I thought that wasn't fair specially because I bought the product and got it installed directly from the recommended vendor from ADD; he had to drill holes on the dashboard because he said he couldn't use the AUX buttons from the Raptor, first revise the connection, then change of one of the relays then he replaced the whole connector cable supposedly was made specifically for this issue. I contact ADD and I explained my concern regarding this and they said the installer can charge for labor and they can't control that.

To use them again in my TRX, I'm hesitant, I hope the problem was the installer and not the product but the customer service from ADD it's not what i was expecting for a product that specially is not cheap at all.

IMG_1088-preview.jpg
IMG_79F17CD0FFD4-1.jpeg

Reactions: ExT

MAMMOTHTRX

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
I had this ADD Bomber front bumper with RIGID lights, first, dealer charged me extra for oil change because they have to remove the skid plate, which wasn't a big deal, then the lights sometime work, sometime they didn't work and started flicking and it happens 3 times in 3 months after it was install by a recommended dealer from ADD, guess what, every-time I went with this problem the guy charged me for labor.

I thought that wasn't fair specially because I bought the product and got it installed directly from the recommended vendor from ADD; he had to drill holes on the dashboard because he said he couldn't use the AUX buttons from the Raptor, first revise the connection, then change of one of the relays then he replaced the whole connector cable supposedly was made specifically for this issue. I contact ADD and I explained my concern regarding this and they said the installer can charge for labor and they can't control that.

To use them again in my TRX, I'm hesitant, I hope the problem was the installer and not the product but the customer service from ADD it's not what i was expecting for a product that specially is not cheap at all.

View attachment 32335View attachment 32336
ADD makes bumpers. Sounds like your problem is with rigid or the installer. I would look for a different installer.

OP
OP
CustomPerformance

CustomPerformance

TRX Junkie
Reaction score

View attachment 32335View attachment 32336
It's unfortunate you had so many issues with the lights in your bumper. I have sold and used a lot of Rigids, and while I have had a couple with issues, they have been pretty reliable. Even running them on a daily basis for years. I think I've only had problems with one set of the 3" D-series (guy submerged them during flooding and regularly ran through water at high speeds), and one of the Adapt bars got moisture in it. Rigid warrantied all of them for me though since they were within the warranty period. The labor for the off and on of the bumper really does come down to the shop where you got them installed. Unfortunately ADD has no control over the installer nor the warranty from Rigid. Hopefully you won't have any problems if you decide to get a bumper for your TRX!

Ryiwerks

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Adding to their list of TRX goodies, Addictive Desert Designs has added the Bomber series to their offerings. Current lead time is roughly 14-16 weeks, and I can drop ship them to you. Occasionally some that I have on order are not spoken for, so lead times could be sooner depending on when the order was placed.

Base Bumper Pricing (black powdercoated)
Bomber Front (Baja Design or Rigid Lighting configuration available): $2,449.00
Bomber Rear: $1,769.00

Drop ship to a residential address is $180 for the first piece. $50 for each additional piece.

There are tons of light options for all of these products, so let me know which ones you are interested and I can get a quote on them. Drop down boxes on the ADD site list all of the light options.

*01/17/22 Update: I should have 4 more front/rear sets arriving in the next few weeks. Two are Baja Designs style and two are Rigid style. Will have 4 rear bumpers as well. I don't have an exact ETA, but if you want to skip the 16 week lead time just shoot me a DM to get yours reserved.

New to the forum but I will buy one if you have it available! I would prefer the ridgid but would take either. Im not sure on how to send a private message so thanks for dealing with me on this one!

Ryan

I-like-hp

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Ram 2500 Cummins
Will the mounts on ADD bumpers work with a similar sized light from someone else? Baja designs and rigid are big money. I know they are great but not worth the cost (to me). I was hoping to run a rough country 40” light bar instead for like $250

Ronin47

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Will the mounts on ADD bumpers work with a similar sized light from someone else? Baja designs and rigid are big money. I know they are great but not worth the cost (to me). I was hoping to run a rough country 40” light bar instead for like $250
That's like picking up your date in a limo and taking her to McDonald for dinner.

OP
OP
CustomPerformance

CustomPerformance

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I imagine you could probably make it work, but the bumpers are designed around the specific lights so there aren't any fitment issues.

OP
OP
CustomPerformance

CustomPerformance

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
New to the forum but I will buy one if you have it available! I would prefer the ridgid but would take either. Im not sure on how to send a private message so thanks for dealing with me on this one!

Ryan
I have some incoming. They are supposed to ship this week, but I haven't gotten clarity on which design will be in this shipment. I should have at least one front and one rear, but more than likely two front and two rear. I'll respond to your PM. Thanks.

OP
OP
CustomPerformance

CustomPerformance

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Do you (or anyone else) happen to have any pictures of the front bumper without lights installed? Does it look ridiculous? Asking for someone who's wife can maybe get on board with a new bumper and lights, just not at the same time... ;)
I haven't seen any pics of one installed without the lights. Obviously there would be a sizeable hole in the middle, but you might be able to get someone to fab up a plate to temporarily install in there to cover it up. Or, just run it for awhile with the hole in the middle and maybe your "friend's" wife will relent and say you, I mean they, need to get lights in there sooner than later...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com TRX Mods.Store OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com