A MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR RECENT RAM VEHICLE ORDER

Bottom line, I got "wood" this morning from getting this email. . .now, I wished I had not (gotten the email).

Yup, in fact just finished with the online MOPAR chat. "Mathew" noted that I can't enter a VIN unless the vehicle is built (connected to my personal info). After Mathew noted RAMTrucks is the site for updates I noted this mass email this am and the confusion that a simple sentence clarifying with that link instead. Mathew apologized. I think Mathew is a robot and doesn't really care. Arguably CNN's Cuomo probably has more insider info! LOL
I spoke to "Matthew" yesterday on RamChat and felt the same way. Everything I asked he just told me to contact my dealer.

I received one of these emails today as well. Ordered on 9/9 with a 171 VIN

I don't think it is a "bother" to reach out to the salesperson and ask too. They are making money off a very expensive truck and should not have an issue with answering a simple question that it seems to only take a few minutes to find. Not that they should walk away from a customer that is in front of them, but certainly in their job description to provide an occasional update if asked.

My salesperson just told me yesterday that my truck is in D status. They could still see the "old school" status system less than 24 hours ago.

Got the same email this morning also, 186 vin ordered on 9/21.
Figured it was because i called ram cares last week to see if they had any info.

Got the same email this morning also, 186 vin ordered on 9/21.
Figured it was because i called ram cares last week to see if they had any info.

We may have just found a common thread. I used their chat to inquire about my status sometime last week as well. I decided to follow through and set up my profile on the link they sent today, and they couldn't accept the VIN; most likely because the truck isn't built yet. To me that means that the Ram Chat probably added the VIN to a list when the inquiry was made.

I didn't get the subject e-mail, but I did receive a consolation prize e-mail indicating that the Sony PlayStation 5 I snagged for my grandson via a Walmart re-stock is supposed to be delivered on 12/9.

No email for me either. Nothing but crickets.

Same shit. Different day. Trucks being built in October and November before older ones.:poop:

Got one this morning also, 216 vin group.
I went to the website and registered, went to set up the profile and guess what, my VIN isn't found.
Same

I spoke with Ram Chat last night and thought it was an automated response from that conversation. 168 Vin still in D, ordered 8/30. Just wanted to see if I could get any updates on it but nothing.

I don’t think I was speaking with a Bot, I had asked some questions and got a some what detailed response??

Attachments

• 85D5774F-B6BB-4902-B74C-F599FE42941F.jpeg
    85D5774F-B6BB-4902-B74C-F599FE42941F.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 73
I don’t think I was speaking with a Bot, I had asked some questions and got a some what detailed response??
That's a more detailed response than I have ever gotten from them.

I got the e-mail today as well. Checked with RamChat last week then got excited this morning. Checked again with them today and still "gathering parts"...so still D. Looks like a mass e-mail to keep inquirers calm...

Received email also. Means nothing.
Contacted ram chat. Still in D also.
Hopefully FCA makes something happen soon.

Just got the email. Have to say that I'm a little shocked. Almost 4 months with nothing until now. Doubt it means anything but who knows.

🙋🏻‍♂️Finally got an email this morning! I never did get one a couple of months ago when others got one. I contacted Ram Chat a couple of days ago to find out that I went D1 on 12/2. Dealership gave me an estimated ship date of 12/16. Which is exactly 4 months from the day I ordered.

Just got my email this morning.

Got mine this morning. Was starting to feel left out :cry:

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back