99 / 49 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (2/5/21)

FCA/Stellantis sent me this coupon since my truck has not been built yet.
0wmzcyz.jpg
The “wow” and “vroom” make this amazing

Wow...trucks in the 4000‘s being built and still a shitload in triple digits not built.

WTFF? FCA might just have THE shittiest and disappointing vehicle ordering process of them all.
Wait till you see Monday... A SEA OF 4000

I wonder when and who the first 68XXXX VIN will be to hit the list...some day :(
I've been watching for that also. Realizing that most of these guys seeing their VIN numbers pop up on build sheet had originally ordered in August/September makes me more patient. Waiting in line is fair play. Ordered mine in October so watching with you too see the first 680000's coming down the line. At least we have VINs which has taken long enough.

I've been watching for that also. Realizing that most of these guys seeing their VIN numbers pop up on build sheet had originally ordered in August/September makes me more patient. Waiting in line is fair play. Ordered mine in October so watching with you too see the first 680000's coming down the line. At least we have VINs which has taken long enough.
I'm one on the sheet with 680000 and I ordered august, maybe they are starting to do it right.......yeah right

I'm one on the sheet with 680000 and I ordered august, maybe they are starting to do it right.......yeah right
That’s pretty odd having a 68.... vin from august purchase no? I have 685137 and ordered in December.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back