$9000 OFF MSRP! - October Special - Granger Motors

Rated R

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Power Wagon
Damn doesn't look like any new colors but orange.

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford Mustang
While we wait for the ordering banks to open back up, an update for those who have orders.
We're waiting on 14 TRXs that are in-transit currently.

We have 31 in production or in D1 status.

As soon as these start hitting the lot we'll start sending out pictures!

jredecop

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Redeye charger widebody
While we wait for the ordering banks to open back up, an update for those who have orders.

I’m one of your 14 but it hasn’t actually been loaded onto a train yet, can you call who needs to be called to get it moving 😂 This is one of the hardest parts of the wait! Very exciting though.

Claasicdrive

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW M6
Military
USAF

Any idea how long it might take before TRX could be ordered again?

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford Mustang
I’m one of your 14 but it hasn’t actually been loaded onto a train yet, can you call who needs to be called to get it moving 😂 This is one of the hardest parts of the wait! Very exciting though.
You assume I have a lot more pull than I do. Haha
Any idea how long it might take before TRX could be ordered again?

I'm not for certain, I was hoping this week, but we'll see.
How many do you have on order over all?
The cars being shipped and produced represent about 30% of our overall orders.

Claasicdrive

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW M6
Military
USAF
With Bronco's allocation fiasco this better opens soon and without an allocation on customer orders

Garrett Bobby Ferguson

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Just a surmise, but it would not surprise me if the pause was designed to restructure the ordering / allocation porcess going forward. Again, just a guess, but we have seen butthurt dealers vent on the forum. I can only imagine how they have complained to Ram. I do hope, however, that the golden age of TRX ordering is not behind us.

Last edited:

Dodge5561

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2013 Ram 2500
That would pissed me off if they really do that. Talk about market manipulation! Why deprive customers a way to save money by going to ones with better deals, isn't that supposed to be the fundamentals capitalism. I mean that is what I did, and sure glad I did in time too before they stopped the ordering. But I feel bad for those who are deprived from getting a great deal too.

Robbyreneeward

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Jeep Wrangler 3.0, 2021 Ram 2500 Laramie Cummins
That would pissed me off if they really do that. Talk about market manipulation! Why deprive customers a way to save money by going to ones with better deals, isn't that supposed to be the fundamentals capitalism. I mean that is what I did, and sure glad I did in time too before they stopped the ordering. But I feel bad for those who are deprived from getting a great deal too.
Yup. Won’t lie, I’m worried. Dug in too late. I’ve about got my other toy sold to prep for this, and now I’m wondering if order banks will open back up at all, or if there’ll be a limit on allocations. I was told before allocations were done and ordering was wide open.

Claasicdrive

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW M6
Military
USAF
Yup. Won’t lie, I’m worried. Dug in too late. I’ve about got my other toy sold to prep for this, and now I’m wondering if order banks will open back up at all, or if there’ll be a limit on allocations. I was told before allocations were done and ordering was wide open.
Up to last week there was no allocation on customer orders just on dealer orders . Hopefully stays that way

SexyRexy

Sexy TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'18 TACO
Current Ride #2
'18 Ody
Military
Air Force
I'm in the same boat as you. I was waiting for the Ignition Orange, but when we found it it was only included in the Ignition Edition and they were limited production, that blew my budget out of the water. Now that I have my finances lined up for a "regular" TRX... they stopped orders. Like you, I hope there won't be any "allocations" talk and price increase for the higher than expected demand. 🙃

Fifty

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Military
USMC/Leo/Zookeeper
On a side note. I have finally gotten around to contacting the shipper that Shelby cars and all the big trophy truck guys use to move their personal stuff.

I asked him to look into transporting trucks from granger to California.

so if you’re one of the Cali order guys let me know. I’m going to start a thread in the regional section for shipping trucks.

he said he will work on single truck prices and then multi truck.

but he is insured I believe for $1m per vehicle on his trailers. No bs.

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford Mustang
The orders have been paused because they anticipate the production to be out if their timeframe. I've gotten no indication that retail ordering will be reduced. I'll follow up if I hear differently. But trucks ordered after they open up should be produced in January for February/March delivery.

Claasicdrive

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW M6
Military
USAF
But you place your customers orders right away , as soon as ordering banks open . Correct ? And if by some miracle the trucks get build earlier so be it . Or are you going to wait or code them in the system to be placed in January ?

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton