$9000 OFF MSRP! - October Special - Granger Motors

Zach@Granger

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford Mustang
As many of you have seen there has been a LARGE price increase on the TRX with the level 2 Equipment group (which is 95% of orders!) We have locked in our pricing for all our previous customers at the earlier pricing. But what about those who haven't ordered a TRX yet?

Starting on October 1st and new TRX order from us will be discounted $9000 OFF MSRP to help offset the price increase from Ram. This will NOT be applied to pre-increase orders as you are getting the benefit of the locked in price. Please email ram@grangermotors.com to get a build quote started.

We are planning on ending this offer on October 31st. We appreciate the opportunity to be your TRX dealer and will continue to do our best to serve the RAM TRX community here on this website regardless of where you buy.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Zach

Last edited:

Autoenthusiast2

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
F-350 S/Dty Plat., SRT’s, C7 Z06 Conv., Roush Stg. 3 Conv., “Hyper” Wrx-Sti, Bmw M, DECH Fox Body,
Current Ride #2
Patiently waiting; 22’ TRX, Ford Bronco Wildtrak-4dr. 22’ ZL1 1LE
Now this guy-Zach is a stand up dealer….No B/S….And I bet you will provide a “buyer’s order” so that it gives customer’s “price protection” and “piece of mind” from any possible future prIce increases….???

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford Mustang
Now this guy-Zak is a stand up dealer….No B/S….And I bet you will provide a “buyer’s order” so that it gives customer’s “price protection” and “piece of mind” from any possible future prIce increases….???
That is correct. We lock in prices.

Happypants

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 2500 Longhorn
Current Ride #2
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
They really do, i ordered lvl 2 with h&k, no tech. When the memo came out it gave me both and actually dropped my price a hair. I was sent a new POC without even asking, which locked in the new LOWER price.

A+ dealer and staff assuming all goes as planned to delivery. Which i have no doubt that it will from my experience so far.

And still kudos to them for being the first to offer a below msrp price, starting the price war we know today to get these trucks for a very fair price.

VQHR

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
350z
If only you guys were in California. Dealerships around me are 15k over MSRP on average.

Reactions: Moe

916ghost

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Audi Rs5
Current Ride #2
71 c10
If only you guys were in California. Dealerships around me are 15k over MSRP on average.
I ordered from Tom, I’m just gonna have it shipped out to California

Fifty

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Military
USMC/Leo/Zookeeper
I ordered from Zach. In Cali as well (I’m a 184 order)

I haven’t decided if I’m going to ship or drive.
I wonder if we can get a break on shipping if they load up 2-3 trucks?
drop in Reno maybe or some central Cali location?

VQHR

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
350z
I ordered from Tom, I’m just gonna have it shipped out to California
Interesting. Wish I would've checked the forum sooner. I went into to a dealership who ordered, or at least I thought ordered, my truck back on August 4th. I just found out that they actually placed the order two weeks ago. Was pretty upset, but I couldn't do much since they didn't take a deposit and were the only MSRP dealer within 150 miles of me (Fresno).

VQHR

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
350z
I ordered from Zach. In Cali as well (I’m a 184 order)

I haven’t decided if I’m going to ship or drive.
I wonder if we can get a break on shipping if they load up 2-3 trucks?
drop in Reno maybe or some central Cali location?
I would be down for that. Any idea how much shipping would be? Not that it matters since it would still be a very good deal with below MSRP.

Fifty

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Military
USMC/Leo/Zookeeper
I contacted auto passport or what ever it’s called and was quoted a bit over $2300

airfare is 150-200 from oakland to Des Moines and it’s about 170 gallons of gas

so…

Dodge5561

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2013 Ram 2500
OMG that deal sounds amazing! o_O Sent you an email for a quote.

RTrack

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Raptor
My 22' TRX I ordered from Granger was built today! Everyone at Granger Zach, Amanda, Jay have been incredible to work with so far. I am planning to trade my 21' TRX for the 22' and they gave me a fair market offer. Also, with this new October incentive, I emailed Amanda and may just order a second TRX for my wife!

Autoenthusiast2

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
F-350 S/Dty Plat., SRT’s, C7 Z06 Conv., Roush Stg. 3 Conv., “Hyper” Wrx-Sti, Bmw M, DECH Fox Body,
Current Ride #2
Patiently waiting; 22’ TRX, Ford Bronco Wildtrak-4dr. 22’ ZL1 1LE
HMMM, maybe I should order a 2nd truck??? Here’s how I see it playing out~

Dear wifie, unfortunately I am selling your Infiniti x-over and replacing it with a Trx w/702hp. You can choose any color you desire as long as it is silver. Yeah, the gas mileage may be a little different than you’re use to and you may have to fill-up a little more frequently but I am only thinking of your best interests. It will allow you to maneuver through traffic a little better and allow you to get to your destination just a little quicker. After all time is money….(y)

Or I could just say I’m selling your car…Blame Zach due to his great deal on a Trx.

Seeyalater

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Land Cruiser 80, BMW M2
Current Ride #2
2022 TRX (on order)
Great deal. I might jump on this and lose my $1000 deposit with another dealer and still come out ahead.

NotaTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
I’ll trade you some maverick & bronco customers if u keep the deal at $7500 🤣🤣🤣
1st this is collusion or price fixing..
2nd he is cannibalizing your sales. Since you posted the above he added a $500 discount
3rd it's war and probably he'll do the same on Bronco's, Raptors, Mavericks
4th there can only be ONE king
5th can you offer a bigger discount than him? (you have to assure your buyers that the price is locked in like Zach is doing with his buyers )

EDIT looks like you matched it.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton