DEAL $9000 off MSRP is back @ Granger Motors

The handles do not have the red stitching on them.
My '23 Level 2 with all the interior goodies I got from Granger does NOT have the red stitching on the grab handles. I don't really care as the rest of the interior is awesome with the red stitching, carbon fiber, etc. A different planet of interior quality compared to my '19 Raptor.

@Zach@Granger do you know, on average, how long trucks tend to sit at Voltz before arriving on lot? Thanks Zach!

Hey there, everyone!

🤩We are slowly starting to see more & more 2023 TRX's arrive on our lot!!🤩

We can't wait to get these to their owners!
GetAttachmentThumbnail

View attachment 95371
It’s a pretty good darn good question if you wait 6 months for your truck and it comes in looking like this!! **This was not from Granger.** I’m waiting on mine to come into Granger now
cmon man. What would you like him to say. They all have swirls? They all do. If you look with a magnifying glass you'll find lots of imperfections. Paint swirls should be the least of your worries imo

cmon man. What would you like him to say. They all have swirls? They all do. If you look with a magnifying glass you'll find lots of imperfections. Paint swirls should be the least of your worries imo
I didn’t mention anything about swirls you idiot. I’m talking about blemishes that would have to be fixed under warranty. If you haven’t looked at these trucks closely, there are issues with the two tone black paint to include runs and dirt in the paint. Some are pretty bad. Some customers (maybe you) don’t care, and some may like me.

Last edited:
Runs down that low are fairly common and usually not an issue. it's most likely all in the clear so it would be easy to cut and buff out. carefully.

My paint is near perfect, orange peel on the doors seem a bit excessive but they're a production vehicle not one out of Foose's shop so I'm good with it.

I didn’t mention anything about swirls you idiot. I’m talking about about blemishes that would have to be fixed under warranty. If you haven’t looked at these trucks closely, there are issues with the two tone black paint to included runs and dirt in the paint. Some are pretty bad. Some customers (maybe you) don’t care, and some may like me.
You are the worst of customers thinking massproduced Ram 1500 built by unions should have the QC of Lamborghini vehicle assembled by hand. There are plenty of issues from misaligned tailgates or missaligned hoods, to paint not being PERFECT . If you look for issues you'll find them. Truck has warranty so you are fine. You always have the option not to pick up .
If you are looking for perfect truck, you wont get it

Hey there, everyone!

🤩We are slowly starting to see more & more 2023 TRX's arrive on our lot!!🤩

We can't wait to get these to their owners!
GetAttachmentThumbnail
Is one of those mine?​

@Zach@Granger , is one of those white beasts mine? 🤣😁

@Zach@Granger Are you still taking orders on 2023's?
No one is taking orders. I called Granger and everyone else. If no last special edition is released, we're pretty much stuck with whatever are remaining on dealer lots. 2024 isn't looking good either for a 6.2 TRX.

Anyone else wish they had live feed cams in Voltz? I would watch that more than college football lol

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back