DEAL $9000 off MSRP is back @ Granger Motors

We're down to Jailbreak Hellcats and Jailbreak hellcat widebody Challengers left. Have 10+ of each available.

Our super stock, and redeyes are spoken for.

See above.

We can order now.
When I emailed, I was told only widebody Hellcats were available.

I can be interested in a Redeye.

Attached an updated list on status for the 2022s on order.

Attachments

• TRX List.pdf
    99.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Wow
Reactions: @JC
LOL 2 D1 left... of course 1 is mine.

Yes, sorry for the delay
Looking at that list it shows a bunch of 22s sitting on the lot for an extended period of time, have you guys had a few of your buyers back out lately?

Looking at that list it shows a bunch of 22s sitting on the lot for an extended period of time, have you guys had a few of your buyers back out lately?
We've had some, but a lot of that is due to the holidays as well. It gets harder to get away as quickly.

@Zach@Granger , I noticed that you have posted status updates for the '22s. Is that something you can do for the '23s?

Here is a new update!
Hey @Zach@Granger while you’re here, are you able to confirm if your 2023 TRX’s with the red stitching group are getting the passenger assist handles wrapped with red stitching like previous years? I’ve seen conflicting info from people saying their dealers said 2023 doesn’t get red stitching on those handles for 2023, but most videos I’ve seen online show otherwise, so just wasn’t sure. Thanks for the updates!

Hey @Zach@Granger while you’re here, are you able to confirm if your 2023 TRX’s with the red stitching group are getting the passenger assist handles wrapped with red stitching like previous years? I’ve seen conflicting info from people saying their dealers said 2023 doesn’t get red stitching on those handles for 2023, but most videos I’ve seen online show otherwise, so just wasn’t sure. Thanks for the updates!
The handles do not have the red stitching on them.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back