DEAL $9000 OFF MSRP! - December Special - Granger Motors

Rjplew

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
300c
Right now sunroof and tonneau cover are showing as restrictions. So it is possible that even if your truck is less expensive, it can be delayed because of a specific item. Certainly frustrating, I understand. We normally don't have a great window into the 'why' on these until after ordering. I think most people would rather get what they want if they're spending $80k+ on a truck.

Wish I had a better solution.
Hey Zach I have emailed amanda a couple times. Haven’t got a reply going on 3 weeks now. I would like to find out if my price is locked of my June order, is truck going to be as I built, or is level 2 going to have the updated add ons?

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford Mustang
Hey Zach I have emailed amanda a couple times. Haven’t got a reply going on 3 weeks now. I would like to find out if my price is locked of my June order, is truck going to be as I built, or is level 2 going to have the updated add ons?
We are price protecting orders. We won't know equipment for sure until we see a window sticker but I believe most will come with HUD and HK audio.

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford Mustang
Looks like none have beadlocks from any of the pictures I have seen...
I was surprised when I was processing some orders as well. Not a huge take rate for the beadlocks. I'd say less than 15% total.

Claasicdrive

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW M6
Military
USAF
I was surprised when I was processing some orders as well. Not a huge take rate for the beadlocks. I'd say less than 15% total.
What they have are beauty rings not true beadlocks and you still have to buy a beadlock ring . They are just beadlock capable. You are better off buying aftermarket true beadlock wheels switch the tires and the sensors and sell the stock wheels . With a bit of luck you can break even . Also, the stock tires look extremely good on TRX compared with Raptor .

TReX-RAM

TRX Addict 💉
Reaction score
Current Ride
TReX
Looks like they are generally still popular with 1/3 of the new builds including them:

1634938583336.png

Anthony 4135

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
21Ram TRX
I emailed a couple time also to place an order and nothing

cowgomoo

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
We are price protecting orders. We won't know equipment for sure until we see a window sticker but I believe most will come with HUD and HK I thought you’ve

I thought you’ve already had some 22’s built and shipped already?

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford Mustang
No movement on anything. We still have the 110 sitting in D status. Still the latest TRX in D1 says 10-31 for an estimated ship date. So hopefully we get an update of a good chunk on that.

Last edited:

Asib2

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 hellcat widebody
Current Ride #2
Smart Car
My dealer here in Vegas told me all orders since the bank opened back up are getting scheduled as BG. Are your orders saying the same as well?

Attachments

• A0B3C3CF-098C-45DB-9A3D-44B03D7DDCD7.png
    A0B3C3CF-098C-45DB-9A3D-44B03D7DDCD7.png
    881.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 11FA2F1F-0C92-46AC-9B16-9B7C2BEE5D82.jpeg
    11FA2F1F-0C92-46AC-9B16-9B7C2BEE5D82.jpeg
    628 KB · Views: 67
RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton