9 / 82 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (9/14/21)

tripleB

TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
0 trucks found this morning.
*I waited an hour to make a second scan just to see if things were late coming online today. Rare but has happened a couple times over the past year.

*ADDED* 9 non member 2022 TRX build sheets found! IT HAS BEGUN!!

VINSTATECOLOR
102424MexicoBlack
105472OntarioBlack
105482British ColumbiaBlack
105497OntarioGranite
105507OntarioRed
105510OntarioRed
121021Puerto RicoBlack
121429Puerto RicoBlack
121438Puerto RicoRed

*ADDED* 82 window stickers tonight

VINBSWSSTATECOLOR
826076 @DeluxespXXIllinoisGranite

On a somewhat related note, I have an early flight in the morning to Michigan to walk the EV Tech conference show, so the morning scan for tomorrow will be delayed until I have a free moment to get my laptop out. Agenda for tomorrow is pretty packed from lunch meeting all the way through to a dinner reservation so I will do my best to step away at some point.

1631671671569.png

Last edited:

Bubba

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Rebel
Military
Submariner
*I waited an hour to make a second scan just to see if things were late coming online today. Rare but has happened a couple times over the past year.

On a somewhat related note, I have an early flight in the morning to Michigan to walk the EV Tech conference show, so the morning scan for tomorrow will be delayed until I have a free moment to get my laptop out. Agenda for tomorrow is pretty packed from lunch meeting all the way through to a dinner reservation so I will do my best to step away at some point.
Wait… this isn’t your job? I’m starting to question your work priorities. These unpaid internships aren’t easy to get… plenty of replacements lined up to take your spot.

NRDALRT

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Practical family sedan
Current Ride #2
Mythical pile of parts in D status
Wait… this isn’t your job? I’m starting to question your work priorities. These unpaid internships aren’t easy to get… plenty of replacements lined up to take your spot.
I would contend that assessment. I see 0 people in line who are interested and qualified to do what @tripleB does.
1631632531343.png

OP
tripleB

tripleB

TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
The full 2022 TRX scan is in process right now and just as @KnightMare stated earlier, I have already seen a handful of VINs run across the screen.

To help explain the different scans I am currently running.

First scan of the day is for the remainder of the issued 2021 TRX's and all member submitted 2022's
(Morning Post) * I ran this one a second time this morning just to confirm it was 0 trucks

Second scan is for all remaining 2021 TRX's (non member trucks) to get total yearly stats.

Third scan is for ALL 2022 SHAP output
This one takes FOREVER (currently averaging 8+ hrs) because it is still using my original scanner that was written to gather a couple thousand VINs in the very beginning. I have a much more efficient scanner written now that will eventually make this scan but even when I created it, the intention was to use it for TRX's specifically so it needs to be adjusted to process the list gathered in the Fifth scan below but ideally I need the 2021's to be closer to being finished.

Fourth scan is for window stickers in the evening for any truck that has already received a build sheet found during the first, second or third scan
(Nightly post)

Fifth scan is for any newly issued 2022 VIN's for the day. (This creates the list used for scans 2 & 3)

I only mention this here to help explain why I can post in the morning that there are NO trucks but then later in the day update the post stating there are new builds. The first post will cover all member trucks and gets the important numbers out there early. Any update after that is just to help show total movement at the plant.

Last edited:

Carslo

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Carlo
Current Ride
2015 650S

Headed to Novi for the Battery Show?

shoot me a PM if so. My team has a booth and I’ll be around this afternoon.

OP
tripleB

tripleB

TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
Headed to Novi for the Battery Show?

shoot me a PM if so. My team has a booth and I’ll be around this afternoon.

I am indeed, I got an invitation to walk the show with the electrification team from John Deere so I have a 7 am flight in the morning. Supposed to meet them for lunch, then walk the show and have a few meetings with their key integration partners.

Cashfunnel

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Justin
Current Ride
Infinity QX56
The full 2022 TRX is in process right now and just as @KnightMare stated earlier, I have already seen a handful of VINs run across the screen.

To help explain the different scans I am currently running.

First scan of the day is for the remainder of the issued 2021 TRX's and all member submitted 2022's
(Morning Post) * I ran this one a second time this morning just to confirm it was 0 trucks

Second scan is for all remaining 2022 TRX's (non member trucks) to get total output.

Third scan is for ALL 2022 SHAP output
This one takes FOREVER (currently averaging 8+ hrs) because it is still using my original scanner that was written to gather a couple thousand VINs in the very beginning. I have a much more efficient scanner written now that will eventually make this scan but even when I created it, the intention was to use it for TRX's specifically so it needs to be adjusted to process the list gathered in the Fifth scan below but ideally I need the 2021's to be closer to being finished.

Fourth scan is for window stickers in the evening for any truck that has already received a build sheet found during the first, second or third scan
(Nightly post)

Fifth scan is for any newly issued 2022 VIN's for the day. (This creates the list used for scans 2 & 3)

I only mention this here to help explain why I can post in the morning that there are NO trucks but then later in the day update the post stating there are new builds. The first post will cover all member trucks and gets the important numbers out there early. Any update after that is just to help show total movement at the plant.
That’s an insane amount of work to do for a bunch of people you don’t know…..Thank you for all your time you’re investing in this.

OP
tripleB

tripleB

TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
great news! if it isnt too much trouble would you mind posting the last 6 of the vin to give us an idea on how they are being sequenced? thank you for continuing to do this for everyone!
I added them to the top post.

Hell_TRX21

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 charger scatpack
Military
No
So they built out of country trucks first? Interesting…🤔

Bubba

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Rebel
Military
Submariner
Probably because of shipping time I’d imagine? Maybe some sort of shipping schedule. As in they have a ship ready to leave with x number of spots they need to fill so they built these trucks to get em on the ship in time.

TheBoz

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ford F-150 Lariat Special Edition Agate Black SuperCrew 5.0L V8
Military
USMC
This is good news! Now I am just waiting for the time when I pull on the tribleB slot machine lever and my VIN shows up in all three slots!

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
There were a bunch of red & white TRX's made today FYI

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
great news! if it isnt too much trouble would you mind posting the last 6 of the vin to give us an idea on how they are being sequenced? thank you for continuing to do this for everyone!
If history is repeated, there is no rhyme or reason in Ram sequencing vin numbers. Good luck.

Eighty

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
I suspect these were 2021 orders, converted to 2022's. I know a lot of Canadians had that happen (not sure about Puerto Ricans and Mexicans). Assuming that's the case, it's nice to see that those poor people are getting high priority.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com