80 / 70 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (4/1/21)

TripleB are we expecting a report tomorrow? I think it’s a holiday Friday and Monday.
Kind of hard to say honestly, because even on past holidays there were still people in the plant it was just that full production wasn't happening. Which means we very well may get an another list out in the morning since that would be for the trucks that got built today. What is more than likely to happen though is that we wont get one Monday morning since that is usually Fridays builds. The window stickers tend to show up almost every day since that doesn't require the full assembly line.

What I can say for certain is I will still be performing scans and posting any new finds, I will make the posts this weekend even with 0 trucks just to make it clear that the scans have been done and nothing new was found. (y)

Kind of hard to say honestly, because even on past holidays there were still people in the plant it was just that full production wasn't happening. Which means we very well may get an another list out in the morning since that would be for the trucks that got built today. What is more than likely to happen though is that we wont get one Monday morning since that is usually Fridays builds. The window stickers tend to show up almost every day since that doesn't require the full assembly line.

What I can say for certain is I will still be performing scans and posting any new finds, I will make the posts this weekend even with 0 trucks just to make it clear that the scans have been done and nothing new was found. (y)
Thanks again to our indefatigable scanning soldier @tripleB. I hope you have great weekend with the family! Cheers my friend.

And congrats to the lucky seven moving on to the next phase. Cheers.

Thanks again to our indefatigable scanning soldier @tripleB. I hope you have great weekend with the family! Cheers my friend.
Same to you! Took tomorrow off to go to a local car show, weather is supposed to be great all weekend. Little on the cool side, but that just means my RAM-TRX hoodie gets another day out before we flip and have triple digit heat for the next 5 months.

I ordered my TRX yesterday (3/31). But on my order sheet the order date is (3/3) and the dealer modified their order to my specs so date modified is 3/31. It shows status BG as of 3/31. Is there any way to see when it might get a VIN?

Thanks tripleB for the heads up on the window sticker. Hopefully it gets here soon.

If you did that to me I would actually kill you (after we landed)

Thanks Triple. You are awesome. I understand that my truck was staged at the assembly line on Monday morning. Anyway you could look into it to see if it was assembled? Vin 904532

Thanks Triple. You are awesome. I understand that my truck was staged at the assembly line on Monday morning. Anyway you could look into it to see if it was assembled? Vin 904532
Unfortunately, I only have what is public information and nothing more. If it had made it down the main assembly line on Monday you should have had a build sheet Tuesday morning. How did you find out it was on the line on Monday, did your dealer tell you that?

Just found out I'm in D1 status now! Estimated ship date is 4/15. How's that typically align with build date? Seems surprisingly fast considering I ordered on 3/11!

Just found out I'm in D1 status now! Estimated ship date is 4/15. How's that typically align with build date? Seems surprisingly fast considering I ordered on 3/11!
As long as everything goes to plan, you should see a build date 3-4 days ahead of that.

Unfortunately, I only have what is public information and nothing more. If it had made it down the main assembly line on Monday you should have had a build sheet Tuesday morning. How did you find out it was on the line on Monday, did your dealer tell you that?
Yes someone told the dealer. They said materials were staged. I assumed it was on the line ready to go. Is that true ? Do they get staged for a few days not just same day? If it is schedule to ship on 4/8 then hopefully I will be on the list Monday or Tuesday coming up. Thanks for all your work.

Yes someone told the dealer. They said materials were staged. I assumed it was on the line ready to go. Is that true ? Do they get staged for a few days not just same day? If it is schedule to ship on 4/8 then hopefully I will be on the list Monday or Tuesday coming up. Thanks for all your work.
If you went D1 and got staged that usually happens roughly 2 weeks ahead of the build date. If you have a ship date of 4/8, the build date is typically 3-4 days ahead of that so yes, be looking for a build sheet early next week ! (y)

I just got a call today that my build just dropped this week! I'm super excited but I was just about to call the dealership and have them take off the Red Accent feature to the interior. I finally got a chance to see two real life TRX's, One with the Red Accent feature and the other without and I preferred the one without the Red Accent, just black and grey. I was going to call the dealer to change it on Monday but got caught up with work and then they called me today and said it dropped and was issued a Vin#. I asked if it was possible to change the Red Accent feature after it has been issued a Vin# and they said no! Does anyone know if after it was issued a Vin# is there still a possibility to change an Add On? As much as I understand one side of me says the answer is No because I am in Business and I understand the process but the other side of me says: "if I'm paying $100,000 dollars for a truck shouldn't I be able to get exactly what I want? And shouldn't there be a way to change it? I get it if I can't change it! And don't want to mess with the build now that it has been excepted but at the end of the day I would actually prefer to change it. But is it worth the trouble of messing with the build? ? Let me know if you guys have the Red Accent Feature and if you prefer it or not? Are there certain benefits I'm missing? I'm okay with the red stitching on the interior! It's the red on the seats i"m not a big fan of! Wish I can request to just not stick the red on the leather seats! Any impute will help. Still Very excited to be a TRX owner!

You should be able to make changes while in D status. Your dealer may have to call the regional ref to get it done.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back