8 / 0 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (6/4/21)

Been D1 since May 6th, case opened, calls made and still waiting. Dealers are waiting too, so I cannot complain. Dave Smith motors usually has 300-500 1500's on the lot, they show 27 of which maybe 4 are available. If they buy thousands of trucks every year and are having trouble getting trucks, it is what it is.
I was going to order from Dave Smith, I live near Lewiston

Good lord. I screen shot this two nights ago after @tripleB posted it. It shows the members who had build sheets as of the 2nd that we’re waiting on window stickers.

Have to be closing in on me (in the red) soon since the yellows got them in the last two days. But then I look at the top 3 and start getting crazy that I could still be up there!!

Attachments

• AD5786DC-30EF-4601-A14B-1DD611DF6DEF.jpeg
    AD5786DC-30EF-4601-A14B-1DD611DF6DEF.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 26
Good lord. I screen shot this two nights ago after @tripleB posted it. It shows the members who had build sheets as of the 2nd that we’re waiting on window stickers.

Have to be closing in on me (in the red) soon since the yellows got them in the last two days. But then I look at the top 3 and start getting crazy that I could still be up there!!
Right there with you. You’re a couple of days ahead of me. I’m terrified I am going to end up at the top of this list.

Me too 😂- ordered 2/6 and have been in D Status for a LONG TIME never changed yet to D1
That is a long time! Hopefully they get it to you soon with the 22’s having to start soon. Wish you the best!

FYI for those of you waiting! the day my window sticker showed up, my truck arrived at the dealership in Ohio the next day
I am in that process, so that is good to know. Every day or so I ping the Chat people for a progress update. First chat it was finished and in quality review. Third day it is waiting for additional options to be installed. Waiting patiently in Indiana.

@GeorgeSRT2020 you should try calling FCA customer service and state how long you have been in the same status. I did that as well as @Mdtrx and the next day we were in D1 with a build date. and ship date. Maybe coincidental......but worth a shot
Finally got a hold of someone who open and escalated a case to look why its been stuck in D status for over 40+ days.

They told me a case manager will reach out to me ? How long did it take for the case manager to contact you ?

Thanks

Finally got a hold of someone who open and escalated a case to look why its been stuck in D status for over 40+ days.

They told me a case manager will reach out to me ? How long did it take for the case manager to contact you ?

Thanks
I really hope you hear good things & it moves forward soon. I am do not know how long case managers take but I am sure someone here can tell you how long theirs took.

On a '19 Dodge order, with two cases, they called back never.
But at least I had case numbers to refer to in other discussions.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back