764's

764207: On a train and due to be unloaded 100 miles from dealer on 6/13 @ 7:00 PM. But dealer said it takes 1-2 weeks from them to get it after it is unloaded from the train and they have no control over that process. Not sure I believe them but I have no idea what/who to believe anymore.

764207: On a train and due to be unloaded 100 miles from dealer on 6/13 @ 7:00 PM. But dealer said it takes 1-2 weeks from them to get it after it is unloaded from the train and they have no control over that process. Not sure I believe them but I have no idea what/who to believe anymore.

I hear ya on the wait from train to dealer. I'm in that boat now. Wife works for dealer and said it can sit there for a week or so before it's trucked out for delivery. Oh how the wait is killing me.

Mine was delivered yesterday! Hopefully picking up on Monday. Ordered 4/2 delivered 6/10.

Attachments

• TRX Front.jpg
    TRX Front.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 31
  • TRX Rear.jpg
    TRX Rear.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 32
Mine just came in yesterday and I can’t pick it up until Monday because it’s in shipping mode and the service dept was closed.:(

Attachments

• 163F2902-D482-4BFC-8384-06656E26F72D.jpeg
    163F2902-D482-4BFC-8384-06656E26F72D.jpeg
    639.8 KB · Views: 27
Picked up mine yesterday and love it!! Drove 2 1/2 hours home and not an issue. Well worth the wait. (y)

Attachments

• IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 29
Are any of you 764’s fully loaded? I have been in D1 for a long time. I ordered in February.

Are any of you 764’s fully loaded? I have been in D1 for a long time. I ordered in February.
Pretty loaded, $90K MSRP, no ram bar, no bed spare, but pretty much everything else.

I got mine last Friday after March order and build was 5/27. 2 weeks to get here once it was built. I really love this truck :^)

This morning

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

This morning

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
This appears to be I status

Mine was delivered yesterday! Hopefully picking up on Monday. Ordered 4/2 delivered 6/10.
I ordered before you lol. And as of today I’m still in D status. It was scheduled to be in D1 last week but never made it. Order to delivery times don’t make much sense.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back