764's

@Justbob just called ram and apparently the truck shipped already on 6/3. Hopefully yours has too!

Chatted with FCA
I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
Same exact message that I received a few days ago.

Chatted with FCA
I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
Same exact message that I received yesterday.

Mine is to deliver to okc tomorrow. Hopefully have it by Wednesday. Hope everyone waiting gets theirs soon!

Just checked with RAM chat, I'm in paint. Idk if that's the beginning or end of the build. But any ways I'm excited.

She is on a train!

200.gif

Hi, I’m new to this and one of my friends on Instagram suggested that I get on here. This forum was helpful for him. I don’t know what’s going on with my build. Ordered at the beginning of March. VIN #764369

ANY help & info on mine would be greatly appreciated.

Back