764's

There must be a group of us 764xxx sitting with Estimated ship dates of 6/11-6/15

Mine (764490) estimated ship date 6/4.
I’ve been told that ship dates have no value.:cautious:

I have a window sticker but no ship date as I was told they ship in multiples and I have to wait til the bus is full to ship. I guess I'm just waiting on you guys . LOL Deler says by the end of next month I'm hoping a lot sooner.

I know other's have said these emails are "fake" or from a bot, but if it's true, I don't care if some cat on a keyboard is sending it.

"
Hello Mr. Beckett,

This is a courtesy email update regarding your all-new Ram 1500 factory order status.

Good news! I show your order is presently progressing through the build process and is presently being built. I anticipate your order should be completing the build process soon before moving into the next production phases shortly thereafter.

As promised, I am continuing to monitor your order with our logistics teams to ensure your order remains prioritized. I hope to have additional news and updates to share with you soon.

I will be following up with you for your order updates as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. Additional email responses received will be queued and responded to within this time-frame. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Ram Information Center"

I know other's have said these emails are "fake" or from a bot, but if it's true, I don't care if some cat on a keyboard is sending it.

"
Hello Mr. Beckett,

This is a courtesy email update regarding your all-new Ram 1500 factory order status.

Good news! I show your order is presently progressing through the build process and is presently being built. I anticipate your order should be completing the build process soon before moving into the next production phases shortly thereafter.

As promised, I am continuing to monitor your order with our logistics teams to ensure your order remains prioritized. I hope to have additional news and updates to share with you soon.

I will be following up with you for your order updates as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. Additional email responses received will be queued and responded to within this time-frame. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Ram Information Center"
FCA Chat just confirmed it "You are welcome! Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is currently in the paint stage of the build process."

How long did you guys stay in D1 for. Just got off of ram chat and I’m still in D1 since 5/14

FYI I have a 685 ordered in JAN and just went to D1 last week. Still no firm build date. Don't understand Ram's logic on what they build however sure there is some reason. Ram Chat just informs me there is a chip shortage as standard excuse.

For all the people having issues....especially with FCA Chat and their canned answers.....pick up your phone and whine over the phone. I had been in D status for 56 days...so I called....the next day I was in D1. Another member followed my advice and the next day his was in D1. Not sure if all this was a coincidence or not....but worth a try if you have been in D status for 30+ days

I just heard from the dealer. My supposed ship date is 6-18.
P.S. I was the one who followed @sisaacks advice. D1 on Friday. And well, 6-18 ship date notification today....enough said.

1622644119443.png

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back