sisaacks

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
Veteran
So I am starting this thread to find all the 764 Vins and to see who is still in D or has moved on to D1 and beyond....or may actually have their trucks. For those of us still in D its not looking good for moving to D1 if the posting I read about 500 workers being out with covid...which would explain why the numbers are down this week.

@hellcat07 @scrambler71 @APEX TRX and all future 764's coming to this thread...can you include your build options as well

My build includes:
TR2
Heads Up Display
Bed Utility Group
Graphics
Beadlocks
Sunroofs
19 Speaker system
Rock Rails
Billet Silver
bed Cover

Last edited:
My buddy has a 764 VIN and is in D1 status, truck was ordered 4/3.

764207. Ordered 3/1, VIN assigned/D Status = 4/6, nothing since.

Last edited:
So I just got off the chat with FCC chat.....she told me she was not aware of a covid outbreak in the factory but she did say that the chip shipment they were suppose to get mid April has been pushed out to end of May possibly June.

She did not specifically state that the TRX is affected....I am only left to assume based on the low output numbers this week....but it very well could be because of covid. She also told me they know the codes, they have been told to tell us they do not and cannot give them out.

Last edited:
764314. Ordered on 3/10. As of 4/19 it was in D status, I have not checked with dealer for update since he told me on 4/19 to expect a May production. I will follow up with them next week to check for any changes.

Updated to include my build options:

Preferred Pkg Level 1
Diamond Black paint
Remote Start

I was hoping a low option truck might go through quicker, but that's not looking like the case.

Last edited:
764493. Ordered 3/19 and in D status. Telling myself at least 3 more months. Figure I’ll be pessimistic and be surprised if it shows up earlier.

I feel like this is a support group for addicts 😂 which I need haha. Went through the same wait with my 2015 hellcat, but no chip shortage or rona. I miss the VOTS system.

I feel like this is a support group for addicts 😂 which I need haha. Went through the same wait with my 2015 hellcat, but no chip shortage or rona. I miss the VOTS system.
I feel your pain... same wait for 2015 Hellcat then 2018 Widebody... Mopar causes me so much pain!

Oh man. You said the “R” world. What do you got there haha
Yeah I am building a new hunting rifle. I ordered a definance action and kreiger barrel. They told me estimated part arrival 1/2022. I about fell over. So I got online and found a place that had them in stock and ordered them.....it happened to be the last defiance action....I wanted a Rigid...but all they had was anTi.

764457. Ordered 3/18 went to D status 2.5 weeks later where it still sits. Level 2 with every option but tech group, tow mirrors, Ram bar, graphics, and spare carrier in the bed or bead locks.

There are currently 41 members being tracked with 764 VINS, none of them have been built yet and in fact NO 764 vins have been built other than one for the Middle East and one for Mexico.

@tripleB thank you for the update. Glad to see other countries are more important than this one lol.
I created this thread to see how the 764's move along through the build process.....trying to decipher some kind of pattern.

@tripleB thank you for the update. Glad to see other countries are more important than this one lol.
I created this thread to see how the 764's move along through the build process.....trying to decipher some kind of pattern.
Good luck! A fresh set of eyes would be welcome. Would definitely be great to pick up on something new but unfortunately, I’m afraid you are just going to be disappointed. There is no pattern, at least not one that is detectable given the limited information we have on the outside. If there is a reason for the order at the factory it includes more data that we just don’t have access to like parts availability, available allocations to the dealership, number of TRX’s a dealership has recently received, size/ranking of the dealership, order priority assigned by the dealership for their own staging etc. after watching the builds come across every day since last November, we gave up trying to detect any pattern as we just don’t can’t see the whole picture.

Ex, assuming two identical builds and the factory has the parts to build one. You ordered before another member and each had available allocations at your respective dealerships. Maybe your dealer had recently received a TRX and so they were near the end of the rotation but his dealer’s “turn” comes up in said rotation before your dealer and so he still gets built first. Perhaps bigger dealerships with more allowed allocations are able to receive multiple builds per turn etc. It’s all just guess work at this point and ultimately if we could see everything it may make sense. Clearly if dealerships with long standing relationships with FCA can’t get answers to those questions then we don’t stand much of a chance.
Doesn’t stop us from searching though!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back