$7500 off MSRP @dealerinsider - OFFER CLOSED 09/29

I was going to say the same as Ducc; I ordered mine the same day as you. I emailed Tom yesterday and he gave me the status and VIN. Can't say enough good about him!
I emailed them and Ashlie emailed me right back with the Vin.

I ordered level 2 package 8 days ago. I had been in contact with Tom a few days to a week before I was finally able to place my order. I was out of cell service for a week.

Tell me what you know....where did you hear

Read a couple pages back…its what he said. They are waiting until all the orders that got pushed back to C status start moving to D again.

I emailed them and Ashlie emailed me right back with the Vin.

I ordered level 2 package 8 days ago. I had been in contact with Tom a few days to a week before I was finally able to place my order. I was out of cell service for a week.
Glad you got it all worked out! Look forward to watching its progress from VIN to driveway :)

They started building MY22 yesterday.
I was relieved to read that, but being an 8/23 order I'm hunkering down for the long haul. By the way, your truck is badass and it's what my TRX aspires to be when it gets older. Stealth looks awesome. 👍

Mine didn't either. . .

. . . I never regressed to C status.

🤷‍♂️

I was relieved to read that, but being an 8/23 order I'm hunkering down for the long haul. By the way, your truck is badass and it's what my TRX aspires to be when it gets older. Stealth looks awesome. 👍
I’m right there with ya. I’m also an 8/23 order. I’m hoping end of December . But counting on late February haha

Mine went from C back to D over a week ago. I also checked to make sure the advanced safety was still on the POC, and it was fortunately

I’m waiting to get on the list. Sent my spec sheet and confirmed pricing on 8/23, but didn’t confirm the order until last week. By then the I was on put on hold pending more orders to move from D to D1. Currently waiting on Chapman to get back to me, but may try out some other dealers that claim to be under MSRP in case their backlogs are shorter. My fault for not locking it in right away though.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back