$7500 off MSRP @dealerinsider - OFFER CLOSED 09/29

It fits in an enclosed. Someone here shipped it enclosed and came through fine. My shipping agent heavily warned me about putting it enclosed. Went with open and no issues
Can I ask the name of your agent. Need a quote on PA to Portland OR

I also preferred one from Tom and I’m in Sacramento, Ca

Tom ordered one for me, shipping to Spokane, WA. Looks like we have 3 posts in a row close together.
Wonder if we will get close enough delivery dates to ship our trucks together to save some $$$.

843-757-6750
Tracey@tjautotransport.com

They are a broker and only used them once but were a referral from my high end car broker

called and inquired about getting a shipment of the trx's shipped and delivered to the southwest ... they passed and didnt want to take on a tall order like this ... this really surprised me since they are brokers, dont have their own trucks and just place a bid outon the board to get a transporter... o_O:(

Last edited:
call and inquired about getting a shipment of the trx's shipped and delivered to the southwest ... they passed and didnt want to take on a tall order like this ... this really surprised me since they are brokers, dont have their own trucks and just place a bid outon the board to get a transporter... o_O:(
Call Reliable

Placed my order today and sent 2 buddies over that ordered as well. Thanks for all your help today Tom. Gonna be a long wait

called and inquired about getting a shipment of the trx's shipped and delivered to the southwest ... they passed and didnt want to take on a tall order like this ... this really surprised me since they are brokers, dont have their own trucks and just place a bid outon the board to get a transporter... o_O:(
Try “Reliable”
I have used “Reliable” enclosed auto transporters in the past. I shipped my Ram Srt-10 quad from Southern Cali to M/Bch, SC and it was $2300. They did a great job transporting but, it took @ 3-4 weeks from time of placing order to pickup the truck and another week to deliver. They perform a thorough inspection checklist both before loading and after unloading/delivering.

Last edited:
Try “Reliable”
I have used “Reliable” enclosed auto transporters in the past. I shipped my Ram Srt-10 quad from Southern Cali to M/Bch, SC and it was $2300. They did a great job transporting but, it took @ 3-4 weeks from time of placing order to pickup the truck and another week to deliver. They perform a thorough inspection checklist both before loading and after unloading/delivering.

will look into this ... thx

Thanks for the update Tom, …..even those of us in Hubble Telescope status, appreciate it.

What does the C status mean? ty

Update…Some of the orders went to C status from D…I am going to freeze taking orders until those from C starting moving again…thank you everyone!
Thanks Tom. What exactly does this mean? Are our trucks in danger of not being built? Just wondering how many trucks you ordered for forum members?

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back