$7500 off MSRP @dealerinsider - OFFER CLOSED 09/29

dealerinsider

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
I received a lot of love today & you guys pulled on my heart strings...it was the 1% that created the aggravation that consumed 99% of our time...like i stated in posts below, my goal is creating relationships & being a supportive forum member...

To take the fine print from Kerbeck Corvette: We will not sell or lease a TRX in the states of MT, OR, NH or AK, sorry for any inconvenience. No sale or lease to auto dealers, dealer's agents, leasing companies, brokers, exporters, etc...

This should weed out 99% of the BS i had to deal with...

In less than 1 week we took over 100 TRX orders...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!...with that being said, I don't have the man power to spec & price every single order...so, to make it simple, we are going to take $7500 off MSRP on all new orders starting at 6pm today (8/25/21)...

Example:
$74185 - MSRP
$66685 - $7500 off MSRP plus tax/tags & $394 pa doc

If you would like to order, shoot me your spec, full name, mailing address, phone #, & we will place the order ASAP...

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE OPPORTUNITY!!! - Tom

tborah@chapmanautogroup.com
215-410-2210

Last edited:
But the two you have in stock are both $20k ADM. Hard to believe, and now you want our 2022 business.

My order and my business goes to the dealers that have been sticker or given some discount from the beginning. Ordered mine at $6,600 off sticker back in July. My dealer (Wilmington Ohio) will order any RAM for FFP.

chapman 1.jpg

But the two you have in stock are both $20k ADM. Hard to believe, and now you want our 2022 business.

My order and my business goes to the dealers that have been sticker or given some discount from the beginning. Ordered mine at $6,600 off sticker back in July. My dealer (Wilmington Ohio) will order any RAM for FFP.

View attachment 19330

that's for a stock unit...check out my other forums...plenty of customers happy & saving $$$ by ordering...sounds like you found a great dealer to deal with...that is awesome! On an 89k build Im $2500 under FFP

Wow. We've gone from msrp as a good deal on an order down to the more typical 4% under invoice as a good deal in about 4 months. I thought it would be longer than that. I'm tempted to just go ahead and order a second one as insurance against my local dealer deciding they want to play any games.

Wow. We've gone from msrp as a good deal on an order down to the more typical 4% under invoice as a good deal in about 4 months. I thought it would be longer than that. I'm tempted to just go ahead and order a second one as insurance against my local dealer deciding they want to play any games.

$0 deposit...shoot me an email & ill place the order

So are you offering this deal on NEW orders, or the ones you have in D status?

Thanks. Sounds like you have better deal than what i have locally, but have a friend now ready to order. I will have him contact you. ty.

So are you offering this deal on NEW orders, or the ones you have in D status?
I dont have any stock right now pulled into D...I only have sold pulled into D status...if done b4 6pm, the sold orders have been going into D the next day

Thanks. Sounds like you have better deal than what i have locally, but have a friend now ready to order. I will have him contact you. ty.
awesome! appreciate u!

i joined today bc i had a lot of referrals from the JT/JL forum for TRX...one was a question today about the Harmon & when i googled it, this forum showed up...I also saw Zach @ granger was a member & he is a good dude, so i joined

awesome! appreciate u!

i joined today bc i had a lot of referrals from the JT/JL forum for TRX...one was a question today about the Harmon & when i googled it, this forum showed up...I also saw Zach @ granger was a member & he is a good dude, so i joined
Emailed

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back