Helltruck

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Jae
Current Ride
Yamaha r1
It’s the 22nd and the weekend.

it can take a business day or two depending what time it’s placed.

some have waited a week or longer.
Yeah it’s takes time. I’m still waiting for mine, I placed my order on the 23rd.

Nr250

TRX Noob
Reaction score
I ordered 7 days ago. With no Vin yet, is it even ordered? Thank you

Johnkn

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX Pending
So what is the SWAG projected delivery date for a completely loaded L2 truck ordered now? January/February? Thanks.....

Eighty

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
For some reason, only a few hundred new VINs have been issued in the past week. I suspect that Ram has put a temporary pause on accepting new orders into the system. It should pick back up shortly.

Orioles128

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Are people having difficulty ordering the 360 view camera and blind spot warning options? I was told these are not available to be ordered at the present time.

Speedy3

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram Rebel, Taco, etron
Current Ride #2
Triumph Speed Triple
I don't know about ordering those as stand alone options as they are part of lvl2 but I was told that advanced safety just went on order restriction. I can't confirm that though. Maybe one of the dealers on the forum will chime in..
Are people having difficulty ordering the 360 view camera and blind spot warning options? I was told these are not available to be ordered at the present time.

Orioles128

TRX Noob
Reaction score
I don't know about ordering those as stand alone options as they are part of lvl2 but I was told that advanced safety just went on order restriction. I can't confirm that though. Maybe one of the dealers on the forum will chime in..
I am attempting to order as stand alone options with package 1.

NFARVW

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Name
Adam
Current Ride
2014 Tundra TRD
Current Ride #2
2021 Volvo XC90 T8
They aren't accepting orders at this time...

NFARVW

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Name
Adam
Current Ride
2014 Tundra TRD
Current Ride #2
2021 Volvo XC90 T8
I tried to order and he said because the factory was delaying things he wasn't taking anymore orders.

Nr250

TRX Noob
Reaction score
I was going to say the same as Ducc; I ordered mine the same day as you. I emailed Tom yesterday and he gave me the status and VIN. Can't say enough good about him!
I emailed them and Ashlie emailed me right back with the Vin.

I ordered level 2 package 8 days ago. I had been in contact with Tom a few days to a week before I was finally able to place my order. I was out of cell service for a week.

DyLivn

TRX Member
Reaction score
Tell me what you know....where did you hear

Read a couple pages back…its what he said. They are waiting until all the orders that got pushed back to C status start moving to D again.

Otterpups72

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Sharon
Current Ride
Lexus ES350
I emailed them and Ashlie emailed me right back with the Vin.

I ordered level 2 package 8 days ago. I had been in contact with Tom a few days to a week before I was finally able to place my order. I was out of cell service for a week.
Glad you got it all worked out! Look forward to watching its progress from VIN to driveway :)

Ducc

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Raptor
They started building MY22 yesterday.
I was relieved to read that, but being an 8/23 order I'm hunkering down for the long haul. By the way, your truck is badass and it's what my TRX aspires to be when it gets older. Stealth looks awesome. 👍

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com