Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
call and inquired about getting a shipment of the trx's shipped and delivered to the southwest ... they passed and didnt want to take on a tall order like this ... this really surprised me since they are brokers, dont have their own trucks and just place a bid outon the board to get a transporter... o_O:(
Call Reliable

Speedy3

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram Rebel, Taco, etron
Current Ride #2
Triumph Speed Triple
Placed my order today and sent 2 buddies over that ordered as well. Thanks for all your help today Tom. Gonna be a long wait

Autoenthusiast2

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
F-350 S/Dty, SRT’s, C7 Z06, Roush, Wrx-Sti, Bmw M
Current Ride #2
Ordered; 22’ TRX, Ford Bronco Wildtrak-4dr.
called and inquired about getting a shipment of the trx's shipped and delivered to the southwest ... they passed and didnt want to take on a tall order like this ... this really surprised me since they are brokers, dont have their own trucks and just place a bid outon the board to get a transporter... o_O:(
Try “Reliable”
I have used “Reliable” enclosed auto transporters in the past. I shipped my Ram Srt-10 quad from Southern Cali to M/Bch, SC and it was $2300. They did a great job transporting but, it took @ 3-4 weeks from time of placing order to pickup the truck and another week to deliver. They perform a thorough inspection checklist both before loading and after unloading/delivering.

Last edited:

NY2AZ

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Ny2Az
Current Ride
2021 RAM 1500 LIMITED
Try “Reliable”
I have used “Reliable” enclosed auto transporters in the past. I shipped my Ram Srt-10 quad from Southern Cali to M/Bch, SC and it was $2300. They did a great job transporting but, it took @ 3-4 weeks from time of placing order to pickup the truck and another week to deliver. They perform a thorough inspection checklist both before loading and after unloading/delivering.

will look into this ... thx

Any Name

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Ron
Thanks for the update Tom, …..even those of us in Hubble Telescope status, appreciate it.

Any Name

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Ron
What does the C status mean? ty

Steiger

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX Billet Silver level 2
Update…Some of the orders went to C status from D…I am going to freeze taking orders until those from C starting moving again…thank you everyone!
Thanks Tom. What exactly does this mean? Are our trucks in danger of not being built? Just wondering how many trucks you ordered for forum members?

916ghost

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Branden
Current Ride
Audi Rs5
Can you list the vins of which orders went to C status if possible? Thanks Tom

timinnd

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Rebel. 2022 TRX ordered.
Thanks Tom. What exactly does this mean? Are our trucks in danger of not being built? Just wondering how many trucks you ordered for forum members?

According to google...that's what it looks like.

C Status: The plant is not fully committed to building as the supplier may not be able to get parts to the plant to build the vehicle.

So can anyone tell us... does C-status mean "on the verge of being canceled and just thrown out" -- Which would mean we all go back to shopping or does it mean that our order stays in, and we just wait longer?

Last edited:

Any Name

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Ron

C Status: The plant is not fully committed to building as the supplier may not be able to get parts to the plant to build the vehicle.

So can anyone tell us... does C-status mean "on the verge of being canceled and just thrown out" -- Which would mean we all go back to shopping or does it mean that our order stays in, and we just wait longer?

Here’s what Zach @ Granger said on his thread in case you haven’t seen it:

Zach@Granger

TRX Fanatic​

JoinedJan 21, 2021Messages138Reaction score280LocationGranger, IACurrent RideFord Mustang
I wouldn't read too much into it at this point. Over the next couple weeks as 2022 production ramps up and the plant returns from the chip shutdown things should straighten out.
I'll contact Ram Monday to try to find out more.

Last edited:

BDS TRX

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Name
Brian
Current Ride
2012 Supercharged Challenger R/T+ / 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Current Ride #2
2013 Harley Davidson Road Glide

the later . . . C status is just waiting for all the parts, D status is we have all the parts and are ready to build .

Your order is still valid! It's just delayed until they have all the parts.

OnTheReel

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Name
Zack
Current Ride
2021 TRX
D is waiting for the parts. D1 is have the parts and a build date. C is not committed to build. Had the orders not been in D for a period of time before regressing to C, they wouldn’t even have a VIN in C status.

NFARVW

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Name
Adam
Current Ride
2014 Tundra TRD
Current Ride #2
2021 Volvo XC90 T8
Hey. If you want to drive ugly boring cars have a ball. I just bought a machine gun with an anti aircraft mount that “could” be mounted into the bed to shoot over the cab of my trx. While you will be driving an abomination of a car that sounds like a dentists drill. TRX is the answer.

I just wanted to quote your post because it made me smile. I think you're my long lost brother lol

CU89

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Name
GarretBobbyFerguson
Yes. Idiot forum members either being insane about waiting 30 minutes when they waited between 2-8 months for a truck and idiot forum members complaining because they saw a deal (with zero fucking strings attached and they could have just ordered a backup) that was a few grand less than they got.

Welcome to life. You spin the wheel and take your chances. Snowflake bitches

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Curious why you won’t sell to Oregon? Is it because of the 0.5% sales tax and people scamming it?

Speedy3

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram Rebel, Taco, etron
Current Ride #2
Triumph Speed Triple
Curious why you won’t sell to Oregon? Is it because of the 0.5% sales tax and people scamming it?
I think it has to do with resellers and exporters setting up shop in the low/no tax states

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com