NSXXX

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Current Ride #2
GT500
Does anyone know why some were assigned 90xxxx vins and others were assigned 68xxxx vins?

Were they allocated in different batches? Are 68xxxx vins 2022 models? Are 68xxxx vins for smaller RAM dealerships? Are 68xxxx vins for later orders?

Or is this still a mystery? Any guesses? I ordered in November and have a 685070 vin that I received late Jan or early Feb. No emails from Stellantis RAM for me.

Current theory is the switched to this VIN scheme because of the merger. If you are issued a VIN now, they all in like the 67,68, and just seen the first 70XXXX scheme

My thoughts? They did it to mess with @tripleB to stop him from scanning VINS

Does anyone know why some were assigned 90xxxx vins and others were assigned 68xxxx vins?

Were they allocated in different batches? Are 68xxxx vins 2022 models? Are 68xxxx vins for smaller RAM dealerships? Are 68xxxx vins for later orders?

Or is this still a mystery? Any guesses? I ordered in November and have a 685070 vin that I received late Jan or early Feb. No emails from Stellantis RAM for me.
There is also a 66xxxx out there. A local dealer sent me the POC. I had to check it three times to confirm I was reading it correctly.

I’m 685030 and haven’t heard anything from my dealer. I do check almost daily on FCA chat for updates but they are pretty much useless and tell me to check with my dealer. This is how my last convo went....

Attachments

• 5F21B461-2143-4EB3-8496-BA95DF1B7F8A.png
    5F21B461-2143-4EB3-8496-BA95DF1B7F8A.png
    751.4 KB · Views: 60
I have a 68XXX series ViN and I got the letter from FCA a few days ago that the truck will be built by May.... so nope it’s not a 2022 model thing.

I have a 68XXX series ViN and I got the letter from FCA a few days ago that the truck will be built by May.... so nope it’s not a 2022 model thing.
Damn, no email for me.... May is wayyyy too late considering I was told to expect March/April delivery

Damn, no email for me.... May is wayyyy too late considering I was told to expect March/April delivery
Your email may not be affiliated with your order. I ordered in late January so May lines up with what I was told by my dealer for a likely delivery month.

My VIN is 685163 ordered 12/20/20, currently in D status. Contacted FCA and they said it’s slated for an “early 21 delivery” whatever that means 😂

My VIN is 685163 ordered 12/20/20, currently in D status. Contacted FCA and they said it’s slated for an “early 21 delivery” whatever that means 😂
I hope so!

I’m 685030 and haven’t heard anything from my dealer. I do check almost daily on FCA chat for updates but they are pretty much useless and tell me to check with my dealer. This is how my last convo went....
I will refrain from trolling for now

You must be entirely more educated about the situation, thank you for refraining.
I meant from trolling the chat. Not you

I have a 70 VIN. It's due to the merge with stellantis.. I have yet to see a 68-70 on these tracker reports though.

I have a 70 VIN. It's due to the merge with stellantis.. I have yet to see a 68-70 on these tracker reports though.
You were saying?
1613100402408.png

Just an update for the 68XXX VIN guys, FCA chat this morning....I’m assuming that means “D1” status. I have not confirmed this with dealer.

Attachments

• 4EBF909A-5593-4A94-A868-F60094795D48.jpeg
    4EBF909A-5593-4A94-A868-F60094795D48.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 46
Just an update for the 68XXX VIN guys, FCA chat this morning....I’m assuming that means “D1” status. I have not confirmed this with dealer.
Don't trust Sarah. That means D status I believe. If they have a build date then you are D1.

D firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1 gateline schedule - scheduled to be built

I got the same response with a secondary response saying no eta available and I have a 68 as well. also received email for May delivery

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back