58 / 27 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (1/15/21)

I think we are confirming there are issues with the two tone process that they need to fix. Black is the only TRX option that is not two tone.

RAM - you can build my Granite single tone... I am okay with that.
If Rebels are currently coming off the line in the two tone scheme, that definitely throws a wrench into my theory. Maybe it is a delay on some sort of trim piece related only to the TRX two tones.

Additionally, if Rebels are currently coming off the line in the two tone scheme, it doesn't make since RAM would only produce black TRX. They would be switching colors with the rest of the 1500s.

I believe RAM would focus on the LE and other early orders if they could. There has to be a reason they are not.
You are correct. Haven't seen 2 tones come out but they are doing Rebels...

The rebel is in the exact same paint colors (minus anvil) all 2 tone with the black on the lower and there are plenty of 2021 rebels in all colors currently on dealer lots. The chances that they are having problems with the paint process on the TRX and not the rebel is almost zero, more likely there are just far more people that ordered black than any other color and so they started with the most popular and easiest to make color to get as many on the road initially as possible
Rebels also can come 1 color... Got eyes on a all granite rebel and red...

This is just poetic. I would have preferred a monotone paint scheme but couldn't get one as 9 out of my last 10 cars were black. So I wanted billet, and now there is a problem with the two tone paint that causes delays :cry:

Additionally, if Rebels are currently coming off the line in the two tone scheme, it doesn't make since RAM would only produce black TRX. They would be switching colors with the rest of the 1500s.

I believe RAM would focus on the LE and other early orders if they could. There has to be a reason they are not.
sent you an update on your truck, check your PM...

I’m wondering if they are just pumping out a bunch of black dealer orders to get them in dealerships ASAP to drive more orders? But how long would they last on the floor? From a marketing standpoint, is it better to have them on the road or on the floor? 🤷‍♂️

I’m wondering if they are just pumping out a bunch of black dealer orders to get them in dealerships ASAP to drive more orders? But how long would they last on the floor? From a marketing standpoint, is it better to have them on the road or on the floor? 🤷‍♂️
All of the initial builds were supposed to be customer orders.... then dealer orders. But we see that for Canada there seems to be a different approach, as they seem to have trucks being sold online or at dealerships.

When I get mine I'll let you know.;)

What’s the link to the current tracker I looked at it a few days ago and can not find it now

Are you talking about the excel sheet? Its at the top of every page under "TRX Registry"

If you are looking for something else let us know?

Dam , C'mon white trucks.
If we are going by the affirmative action priority then obviously granite will be next. Fuck your white truck privilege. Always trying to bring down truck of color

@soulsea - Your truck cleared QA. Triple should see your window sticker at his normal scan time... Congrats

Aaaaaweeeeeeeeeeee!!!

1610730417073.png

Oh wait, too soon ... disregard, I love you all. (y)

I think we are confirming there are issues with the two tone process that they need to fix. Black is the only TRX option that is not two tone.

RAM - you can build my Granite single tone... I am okay with that.
I have a hard time believing that. Haven’t they been two tone rams for years? All rebels are two tone.

Nightmare . I hope you are doing well and the baby seating is good. Question. I received a build date of March 22 for my Vin 4532 from a contact at FCA how long does it take on the avg from build date to receive at dealer?

Nightmare . I hope you are doing well and the baby seating is good. Question. I received a build date of March 22 for my Vin 4532 from a contact at FCA how long does it take on the avg from build date to receive at dealer?
Dont know how long it's going to sit in QA first, that's like 9 days. You never know how long your truck is going to sit at the railyard before it actually gets on the train. I've had people message me from Cali and Texas their trucks are supposed to show up in around 3 weeks after they got released. So your figure around a month

Dont know how long it's going to sit in QA first, that's like 9 days. You never know how long your truck is going to sit at the railyard before it actually gets on the train. I've had people message me from Cali and Texas their trucks are supposed to show up in around 3 weeks after they got released. So your figure around a month
Thanks . I may be riding in late April . Could be worse.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back