58 / 19 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (8/24/21)

It says 8/23 at 8:08pm
Well, your truck did start production already and received its build sheet on Monday, but it still has not received its Window Sticker so its unlikely that it has shipped already.

Of the over 14000 TRX's built so far there have only been a couple that actually shipped before receiving a window sticker and the only ones I am aware of were to dealers in Michigan where they didn't have to hit the railway first. Users would take delivery and then the window sticker would show up that evening.

Well, your truck did start production already and received its build sheet on Monday, but it still has not received its Window Sticker so its unlikely that it has shipped already.

Of the over 14000 TRX's built so far there have only been a couple that actually shipped before receiving a window sticker and the only ones I am aware of were to dealers in Michigan where they didn't have to hit the railway first. Users would take delivery and then the window sticker would show up that evening.
Oh ok. Thought I had a little hope there for a second lol

@tripleB
Hi
Wondering if you can help.. Do you have any idea where vin 1C6SRFU90MN827605 is? Supposedly shows KZM status on POC. April 15 order.
Ship date 8/25
Thx, Danny

@tripleB
Hi
Wondering if you can help.. Do you have any idea where vin 1C6SRFU90MN827605 is? Supposedly shows KZM status on POC. April 15 order.
Ship date 8/25
Thx, Danny

You say 8/25 above but the window sticker wasn’t posted until 8/30 so it looks like it shipped later than you expected.

KZM indicates it’s on the train. Your dealer will be the best option for getting a more accurate location than that.

Last edited:
Back